Friday, November 04, 2005

Regrets~I've had a few

The SPF pics are below, keep scrolling!

I've been tagged by the smart and sexy Snav http://www.snavsworld.blogspot.com/ to tell you about some things I regret.
OK, here we go!
I regret snitching that pizza off the counter.Its spicy, taunting voice called to me, a siren song of gooey, cheesy goodness, and I found myself covered in evidence and was cast into utter darkness (the back yard)
for eternity (a good ten minutes while they cleaned it up)
and then I was tortured for my transgression (given a bath).
Yet, sometimes... I wonder if it really was worth it all.

I regret chewing a hole in my squeaky octopus. It's been fixed three times so far, and it is awaiting another stitch job. It is just so hard to resist! I tell myself, "Self, just play with it a little, no need to get crazy. Don't get carried away, you can do it, be strong." And then I get ahold of it, and its soft squeaky legs tease me, and I lose all control and I rip the heck out of it. I wonder if I have an addiction issue?

I regret scratching the hell out of the bedroom screen when I was abandoned here alone. They allowed me the run of the place, instead of making me stay in the kennel.
'Nuff said, I am back to the kennel when they leave me.

So there ya have it, some regrets.
Now, on to the tagging.


If the following would care for a tag, make it so:

Jodie http://jodesmind.blogspot.com/

BS http://bullshitsbullshit.blogspot.com/

(I also regret the 30 blankety blank minutes I just spent trying to work with blankety blank html code so I could blankety link these blankety blank web addys)

Instructions:
1) Call the meme "Regrets - I've Had A Few";
2) Always refer (and link back) to the blogger who tagged you;
3) Always tag (and link to) at least two new bloggers;
4) List as many regrets as you like, but list a minimum of one (even if you have to re-interpret the term 'regret' because you feel strongly that you don't have any).
5) Include these five rules in each post as the meme instructions.

4 comments:

Bsoholic said...

I'll think about this one... not sure if I will continue. Doesn't mean I'll have bad luck does it? :P

Stephanie said...

Ariella - you are so cute! Glad you took the tag!

Tom & Icy said...

I don't know about a regret, but I learned from my mistakes like when Master Tom first started taking me out and I started in the street and he yelled "no" but I kept going. A car hit me, but it was going real slow. It still hurt. And I learned to pay really close attention to him when we are out.

ninjapoodles said...

You don't have to mess with html to make a hyperlink. Just use "compose" mode, and highlight the text you want to hyperlink. Then click on that little chain link icon, and a field will open up. Paste the URL of your link in there, and voila! Magic hyperlink.

Much easier, especially if you don't have thumbs. (Hey, can you get hold of your mom's credit cards? If so, we can have big fun online later!)

--Delta