Friday, December 15, 2006

One Word

This meme was stolen from Snavy.
This meme is designed to be answered in one word.
Describe ...
1. Yourself: Ineffable
2. Your boyfriend/girlfriend/spouse: Effable ;)
3. Your hair: Unruly
4. Your mother: Ruly
5. Your father: Phlegmatic
6. Your favorite item: Unutterable
7. Your dream last night: Forgotten
8. Your favorite drink: Wet
9. Your dream car: Fast
10. The room you are in: Family
11. Your ex: Informative
12. Your fear: Carnies
13. What you want to be in 10 years? 45
14. Who you hung out with last night? Family
15. What You're Not? Reversible
16. Muffins: Marvelous
17. One of your wish list items: Llama
18. Time: Flying
19. The last thing you did: Mediate
20. What you are wearing: Cozy
21. Your favorite weather: Fall
22. Your favorite book: Multiple
23. The last thing you ate: Cereal
24. Your life: Complete
25. Your mood: Capricious
26. Your best friend: Fabulous
27. What are you thinking about right now? Finishing
28. Your car: Functional
29. What are you doing at the moment? Answering
30. Your summer: Fast
31. Your relationship status: Married (and dating exclusively)
32. What is on your TV? Nada
33. What is the weather like? Windy
34. When is the last time you laughed? Recently
35. What do you think of memes with missing or odd numbered questions: Frustrating

9 comments:

Stephanie said...

Logo is: superwonderfulmarvydoodlous

It is too one word.

I made up 35 because I was irked -- the number 34 did nothing for me. I found a Christmas meme I'm working on that had only 24 questions. Christmas memes MUST have 25 questions. Every one knows that! Sheesh....

lime said...

ahem....may i point out #31 used more than one word in response.....we may need to call the meme police

S said...

Hello madam!!! That is a very fun post I might have to do it when I get back!

Miss you BFF! LMAO~

XXXXX

Anonymous said...

when i return to blogging, i'll steal this.

wondering what the favourite item is...

Anonymous said...

you're so creative and ineffable sis, with all those coloured words and everything :-)

xoxo

Logophile said...

Seamus~ That actually is an obscure movie reference to the first Austin Powers flick in which he claims to fear carnies stating they have tiny hands and smell of cabbage. My other big fear is fear itself.

Blither~ Delighted to amuse, my dear.

Snav~ I am totally buying that as one word and extra credit for the creativity. The memes that drive me buggy are the ones with missing numbers in the middle, what the heck?

Lime~ It's ok, I paid them off in advance to look the other way. They said it was ok because I used the parens.

Susie~ mwah! I will look forward to that.

Guggs~ You really should do it, I am already getting the giggles anticipating your answers.

Kyahgirl~ Thank you, I come by it naturally ;)

tee hee
word veri~
suxti = sucks tea, that's MEEEEE!

Anonymous said...

Good job. It's not easy to answer with just one word. You had some good words there.

Fred said...

Carnies? Really? Mabe you had the same experience in Europe that I did. The gypsies would set up shop for a few days in the Commons, then leave with it full of trash before the Council could evict them.

I hope you're dating Mr. Logo.

Logophile said...

Schnoodlepooh, you got that right! Thanks

Fred~ Ooooh yeah, gypsies are fun fun fun. And yes, I am dating Mr. Logo