(Sunset from the family's apartment in Napoli.)
Good bye 2005,
it's been real,
and it's been fun.
(Family camping trip this summer, good times good times.)
Have a highlight of 2005?
Please do share with the class!
It's Half Nekkid Thursday!
Don't know about that?
Click the rotating button over in the links!
If my lips ever left my mouth, packed a bag and headed south, that'd be too bad I'd be so sad.
If my lips said Adios, I don't like you, I think you're gross.That'd be too bad, I might get mad.
If my lips moved to Duluth, left a mess and took my tooth, that'd be too bad, I'd call my Dad.
That'd be too bad, I'd be so sad.I might get mad, I'd call my Dad. That'd be too bad. That'd be too bad.
When I was just two years old, I left my lips out in the cold and they turned blue, what could I do?
On the day I got my tooth, I had to kiss my Great Aunt Ruth. She had a beard and it felt weird.
Ten days after I turned 8, got my lips stuck in a gate, my friends all laughed.
And I just stood there until the fire department came and broke the lock with a crowbar and I had to spend the next six weeks in lip rehab with this kid named Oscar who got stung by a bee right on the lip and we couldn't even talk to each other until the fifth week because both our lips were so swollen and when he did start speaking he just spoke Polish and I only knew like three words in Polish except now I know four because Oscar taught me the word for lip- Usta!
I love my lips!
Last, the logophile saw a challenge issued regarding making a poem that included oligarchy, Tibet and flufftard.
So we present the following for your entertainment.
Far be it from me to be snarky
Regarding rhymes for oligarchy
But this challenge is mostly malarky.
It would not even make a good bet
A poet couldn't make use of Tibet
Such a challenge is most easily met.
So we move on to the word "flufftard"
Perhaps with such things one should disregard
But one hates to have their reputation marred.
Happy Hump day, humpers!!
P.S. The Alpha Male made his blogging debut below, if you haven't seen it, keep scrolling.
For example, observe people's exhibit A.
This is the bathroom I share with the obsessive compulsive Mr. Logo, guess which side is his, go ahead, guess.
Observe the difference between HIS drawer,
Note his toothpaste is neatly flattened on the bottom, mine is squooshed. This is why we have separate tubes.
And here is a look I get far too often. The cause for this expression is in his hands. I like to sit cross legged in the computer chair, in order to do so I remove one arm of the chair. This annoys him, as do the open cupboard doors, the crooked magazine stacks, and a million other little bad habits of mine.
But this is suppose to be MY list, so here we go.
1. I hate it when people mess up the words to songs. Someone took the time to write it, sing it RIGHT, respect the fricking artist!
2. I despise poorly made tea and coffee. If you are going to make tea- boil the water for the love of all that is holy, and steep it! If you are going to make coffee, particularly espresso, you SHOULD be able to drink it black without wanting to cut your tongue out.
3. I hate it when people talk during TV shows or movies I am trying to watch. I don't watch much TV, if I went to the trouble of putting it on I did so because I wanted to see AND HEAR it, wait for a commercial!!
4. It is not so much a big deal to me anymore, but I still don't really like it when my food items touch each other.
5. Dang, just one more....hmmmm... I have to have something to read, or I get panicky.
Consider yourself tagged if you haven't done it already.
16. This annoys them
17. They don't realize how much I enjoy annoying them
mwah hah hah
Is Monday all about you? Well, why not?? Go see Robin, make it so.
Showing off these kinds of colors while all smart, decent and respectable creatures are still in bed is just silly!
Hope you are looking and feeling happier than this!
Here it is, isn't it lovely?
Merry Christmas, and remember what the season is really all about, giving and receiving extrordinarily expensive presents.