Thursday, December 22, 2005

Let the weirdness begin

OK, Snav tagged Ariella and Lime tagged the AF, so we are combining our weirdness, hope you can handle it!

For starters...
Here are the rules
:The first player of this game starts with the topic: five weird habits.
People who get tagged need to write an entry about their five weird habits as well as state this rule clearly.
In the end, you need to choose the next five people to be tagged and link to their web journals.
Don't forget to leave a comment in their blog or journal that says You Are Tagged (assuming they take comments) and tell them to read yours.

Ariella's list
1. Have we covered the cat thing in enough detail? I have some feline tendencies.
2. I regard myself as a lap pet despite being over forty pounds, the forty pound 6 year old seems to find this especially troubling.
3. I "talk" alot.
4. I have a recently discovered passion for Chrstmas presents.
5. I blog.
________________________
Logo's list
Ok, let me preface this by saying I don't really have lil weird things. I am the kind of person who makes life miserable for people with little weird things.

For example, observe people's exhibit A.

This is the bathroom I share with the obsessive compulsive Mr. Logo, guess which side is his, go ahead, guess.

Observe the difference between HIS drawer,

and mine.

Note his toothpaste is neatly flattened on the bottom, mine is squooshed. This is why we have separate tubes.

And here is a look I get far too often. The cause for this expression is in his hands. I like to sit cross legged in the computer chair, in order to do so I remove one arm of the chair. This annoys him, as do the open cupboard doors, the crooked magazine stacks, and a million other little bad habits of mine.

But this is suppose to be MY list, so here we go.

1. I hate it when people mess up the words to songs. Someone took the time to write it, sing it RIGHT, respect the fricking artist!

2. I despise poorly made tea and coffee. If you are going to make tea- boil the water for the love of all that is holy, and steep it! If you are going to make coffee, particularly espresso, you SHOULD be able to drink it black without wanting to cut your tongue out.

3. I hate it when people talk during TV shows or movies I am trying to watch. I don't watch much TV, if I went to the trouble of putting it on I did so because I wanted to see AND HEAR it, wait for a commercial!!

4. It is not so much a big deal to me anymore, but I still don't really like it when my food items touch each other.

5. Dang, just one more....hmmmm... I have to have something to read, or I get panicky.

Consider yourself tagged if you haven't done it already.

8 comments:

Bsoholic said...

I have to agree with #1. It annoys the crap out of me when someone sings a song all wrong!

lime said...

now i knwo how i can bug logo.mwahahahahaha! j/k fun list thanks.

btw, i left a gift for ariella ofver at my place. merry christmas

S said...

You are a freak! And, what things do I have that are weirder than yours? :P

Stephanie said...

LOL!! Not really THAT weird!!

I love the look on Mr. Logo's face!!

lime said...

logo darlin, the ommission was not intended as a slight....for you, i give the geographical location and job description most desired for AF and your family. and a great big hug for being a great friend.

the many Bs said...

I LOVE the weirdness! We're gonna play too!

Anonymous said...

wow, logophile and kyahgirl have a lot in common. sometimes it frightens me!

Breazy said...

I hate to admit this but I am like Mr. Logo on this . I am organized and I only have items that I need and not several to choose from . I always sqeeze my toothpaste from the end . LOL! Merry Christmas Logo and Ariella !