Thursday, December 01, 2005

Stuff Portrait Friday~ CSI

This week-
Your weapons
Your victim
Your crime scene
So here we go!
Here are the best weapons available to me...
My trusty nails, which are reported to be sharp and dagger-like even after clipping

And my incredibly scary looking teeth, ggggrrrrr
FEAR ME!!

Next we have my victim,

AND

the crime scene.

All in one easy to view photograph for your convenience and ease of viewing!

There is some odd glare because this photo was taken through a window, sorry, BUT as you can clearly see this scavenging thief who prances around in MY yard with her faux-cute lil, "Oooo, I am a sweet and delicate bambi, aren't I precious and don't you love me?" attitude is ACTUALLY eating all the bird food!! So, I clearly need to sneak up on her from the bushes and take this maurading hellion out of my misery. Just you wait, lil bambi, just you wait! You'll be sorry but your tears will be TOO LATE!

'Course that would upset the AF a great deal, she lacks bloodlust. But threaten to eat the last of some good Thai take out and she gets vicious enough, some people just need to work on their priorities.

Do you take portraits of stuff?

Go see Kristine, she'll explain.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today would be the day to send me questions for the trivia quiz next week.

My thanks to Susie, Mr. Ratburn, Doug, Julia, and Mrs.Weirsdo for their donated questions in the last quiz. Please send your questions and four possible answers with the correct one *marked* to logophile_mania@yahoo.com

If you didn't like your score, donate a question! You'll be sure to do at least 10% better!

14 comments:

Tom & Icy said...

That's our job to keep critters out of our territory, but wow! That is a big one! We have to bark really loud to scare that off!

lime said...

i could send my limelette with her .243 deer rifle if you'd like. she's quite the dead eye......

Bsoholic said...

Oh that bambi is going to be sorry! Go get 'em Ariella!!!

TheStolenOlive said...

Glad that you are brave enough to go after the big ones.

The only victims I ever find around my place are frogs. I know I'm in culinary school, but I hate to admit I only cook the ones from the store, not the ones brought to be after a vicious battle between two 20 pound canines and 1 2.5 ounce frog.

I played.

Fig said...

Go for it Ariella! AF might be upset at first... but you would be providing food for the whole family! Such a thoughtful girl!

S said...

I know the feeling, before we had Oaty around, there were deer, weasels, mice, wood rats, gophers, moles, rabbits, and yes, even turkeys eating birdseeds at my house. Oh yeah. lots of birds too....
She rode herd on em!

Stephanie said...

Gettem Ariella!!!

Jaxe said...

*grrrrrrrrrrroooooooowl* ;-) hehe.. great shots!

Kate Giovinco Photography said...

Get that deer!

I played!

hemlock said...

NO. Not poor Bambi!!!

I figured you would show the brush that your mean owners use or something of the like.

I like this take better.

Random and Odd said...

HAHAHHAHAHAHA! I have never heard anyone hate a deer so much!

hee hee!!

mireille said...

You have nice teeth, A. Did the 'rents spring for orthodontia? xoxo, Bucky

shezzy's sanitarium said...

The trog has offered the services of himself and his tribe if you need any help getting rid of bambi!

Logophile said...

Lime~ The neighbors get all huffy about the high calibre weapons.

Oaty~ Come on, girl, we will tag team them, they'll never know what hit them!

Bucky~ X&O The AF brushes them but no braces, thank goodness, good genes!

Miss Jezebel~ The Alpha Female is learning to do the grooming, my breeder has been very helpful with that.

Shez~ What a kind and generous trog you have!