Thursday, December 29, 2005

HNT~ I love my lips!

It's Half Nekkid Thursday!

Don't know about that?
Click the rotating button over in the links!


If my lips ever left my mouth, packed a bag and headed south, that'd be too bad I'd be so sad.
If my lips said Adios, I don't like you, I think you're gross.That'd be too bad, I might get mad.
If my lips moved to Duluth, left a mess and took my tooth, that'd be too bad, I'd call my Dad.
That'd be too bad, I'd be so sad.I might get mad, I'd call my Dad. That'd be too bad. That'd be too bad.
When I was just two years old, I left my lips out in the cold and they turned blue, what could I do?
On the day I got my tooth, I had to kiss my Great Aunt Ruth. She had a beard and it felt weird.
Ten days after I turned 8, got my lips stuck in a gate, my friends all laughed.
And I just stood there until the fire department came and broke the lock with a crowbar and I had to spend the next six weeks in lip rehab with this kid named Oscar who got stung by a bee right on the lip and we couldn't even talk to each other until the fifth week because both our lips were so swollen and when he did start speaking he just spoke Polish and I only knew like three words in Polish except now I know four because Oscar taught me the word for lip- Usta!
I love my lips!

17 comments:

Stephanie said...

SMOOCHES!!!!

Happy HNT!!!

lime said...

too funny! how can i not love these lips! happy HNT!

Robin said...

Oh where is my hairbrush?

Gotta love those Veggie Tales.

HHNT and Happy New Year.

Bsoholic said...

You all have great lips, especially Ariella! Wonder if she'd give me kisses?
:P

Happy HNT :)

Lee Ann said...

Love those! Happy HNT and a very Happy New Year!

S said...

Cute HNT, Ariella! Happy HNT!

Fred said...

Well, we love your lips, too. Happy HNT!

the many Bs said...

Smack, kiss, kiss, we love your lips too!

DaMasta said...

I love 'em toooo!!

Blondie... said...

WOW those are awesome pics. I love the idea...hehe at Ariella's lips. Too cute.

Happy HNT & New Year my lovely!!
Cheers!

Sar said...

You are so creative! Lovely. *smooches!*

Jeff said...

Happy HNT! I love lips too

Mara said...

I'm loving this whole 'Best of HNT's' flashbacks...

Happy New Year and Happy HNT.

::smooches::
Mara

The Village Idiot said...

its a lip
its a lip
its a lip,lip,lip

Happy HNT and Happy New Year

Doug The Una said...

I love the poem.

Pseudo-intellectual lunatic said...

lips are soo creepy

Breazy said...

I love lips ! Happy HNT & Happy New Years !