Thursday, December 15, 2005

HNT, are ya happy?

The Village Idiot is rather fond of his helmet some of you may recall.
He even talked Thomcat into posing with him with HIS helmet.
Boys and their toys...sigh
But that's ok,
cuz my Alpha Female was on the scene to show them
yeah, size DOES matter,
and you can see whose is biggest.


Since shops are so strict about the canine visitors rule this is the closest I could come to a HNT in Seattle pic.
Introducing...Binder Ariella
Yesterday I mentioned I wanted a nap, no, I needed a nap, dang it!
And this is what happens when you try to disturb me from my comfortable napping before I am ready.

But I come by this trait honestly,
this is what happens when you wake the AF before she is ready.

Hope you are looking and feeling happier than this!

Happy HNT!

29 comments:

S said...

woo hoo AF's helmet IS bigger!

LOL Cool! Binder clip Ariella! That's awesome! Happy HNT Ariella and AF!

DaMasta said...

LOL....

That's great!!

you so perrrrty!!

You, too, AF!!

Fig said...

A wonderful HNT as always Ariella... I bet those boys have helmet envy.

And... gggrrrrreat pics of you and the AF!

HHNT!

lecram sinun said...

Love these shots! LOL! Cheers and happy HNT!

Fred said...

Crap. How am I supposed to get to sleep with the AF making that kind of face?

Robin said...

It's a darling face! It says, "Happy HNT, now fuck off."
HHNT!

Tess said...

I'm feeling much the same.

Happy HNT!

Stephanie said...

Yeppers - size does matter!!

Love binder Ariella!!

Happy HNT!!!

lime said...

ya left those boys in the dust! and sheesh i aint never waking you up! happy HNT!

Rose-Colored Beer Goggles said...

Very funny! Glad to see you're all practicing safe... um, motorcycle riding! Cheers :o)

Bsoholic said...

Those are AWESOME! love the binder dog too ;)

Happy HNT :)


btw - deleted comment was me, way too many typos for one comment. LOL

Robin Alexa said...

Too fun!

Chuck said...

These pics are great!! HHNT!

Blondie... said...

Awesome about the helmet sizes!! hehe Poor baby needs her naps!! Both of them...hehe I get that way too.

Happy HNT!

Sasha said...

cute binder dog.. but nothing beats the real thing eh? :)

BTExpress said...

Your right, size does matter. That is some long tongue there. I'll bet it get in the darnedest places. ;-)

Wenchy said...

LOL

Anonymous said...

YOu wouldn't be any relation of Gene Simmons would you. Does the tongue do any tricks? Nice pics. HHNT

Just Brian said...

OOOOO nekkid helmut shot *blush Great Pics HHNT

Mark Leslie said...

Funny post and pics - that last one was taken on a Monday morning, right? Happy HNT!

James Goodman said...

lol! Happy HNT!

MomThatsNuts said...

nice balls....lol Happy HNT....

Mom

Doug The Una said...

Hahahaha. Funny and thanks. Dang, that's a long tongue.

AndyT13 said...

Mmmm...nice tongue! Happy HNT! ;-)

Sar said...

Binder Ariella so rocks! My tongue hurts just looking at AF's. ;)

Happy HNT!!

the many Bs said...

Nice helmets.

onan the bavarian said...

I trust you are looking happier now too. HHNT.

Breazy said...

Happy HNT!

The Village Idiot said...

lol would you look at that..it is bigger..

Happy Late HNT