Monday, December 12, 2005

MEMEMEME~ it is all about ME!

From my list of 101 things about me.
10. I like stuffed animals


11. I have a squeaky octopus

Here it is, isn't it lovely?

I have played a little too roughly with it.
There is a hole in the bottom.


I was trying to sneak it away,
it didn't work, darn it!



12. I had squeaky motorcycle
13. I shredded it

(This is all that is left, the wheels)


14. I have a large white teddy bear
I do so love my bear.
Speaking of which, did you hear they now have Teddy bear for adults?
BAD ASS TEDDY BEARS They're Rude, Crude, and Totally Lewd!
These obnoxious bears make great gag gifts. Who needs another teddy bear that says, "I wuv you?"
Give your friends, family and loved ones the gift that says what you really mean:
Ballsy Bear® and Bitchy Bear - the World's Nastiest Talking Teddy Bears!
Ballsy & Bitchy are big, cuddly-looking teddy bears, but when you squeeze their tummies, they each say over 20 outrageous things.
These stuffed animals are a whole lot of fun, perfect for almost any occasion (such as birthdays, anniversaries, and office parties), just don't give them to kids!
Anyway...

Wish Mondays could be all about you? Go see Robin!

12 comments:

S said...

How much are they paying you to plug those nasty ass teddy bears? LOL

OOOOH, that octopus is soo cute...send him down here Ariella, I'll sew him up for you!

Happy Monday!

Breazy said...

cool toys ya have there !

Stephanie said...

Great toys!! I have a big white bear too!! It's name is 'my bear' and I've had it since my freshmen year of high school!! Be nice to the bear - no shredding!!

Scott & Julia said...

We tried stuffed toys with Kate and Opie and found their innards all over the house the next day. Now all they get are rawhide bones and Kongs.

the many Bs said...

Hey! We have the same octopus! It's a great toy. It's one of our favorites!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tip, but I believe bears should be hugged and not heard, unless they're making a movie or something.

Bsoholic said...

Great toys! It's always good to have some toys to play with.

lime said...

the leftover wheels look like eyeballs! such nice toys ariella has.

Fred said...

That poor bear! Even the eyes are covered. Toys are fun. The more, the better.

Robin said...

My pup is currently shredding something that used to resemble a duck.
Wanna trade?

DaMasta said...

Ack!
I thought those tennis balls were someone's eyeballs.

I almost lost my breakfast.

Kyahgirl said...

nice toys Ariella!