Monday, June 04, 2007

Are you looking to waste time on the internet?

Well, probably, I mean, you are HERE, right?
Well, have I got a deal for you.
I'm going to hook you up with some of my very most favorite time wasting places, because that is just how much I love you.

I LOVE the
Shakespearean insult generator, I've linked it before, I'll probably link it again, its fabulous.

For some word play you can try the
online fridge magnets.

Here is a fun site that shows a graphic representation of how various, movies, music and artists connect,
Live Plasma.

Here is a game that I love to play,
Set. The rules are listed in the left toolbar.

For those of us with aspiration of taking over the world here is
the evil overlord list. It's an old one but a good one. It contains important tips such as:
1. My Legions of Terror will have helmets with clear plexiglass visors, not face-concealing ones.
2. My ventilation ducts will be too small to crawl through.
11.I will be secure in my superiority. Therefore, I will feel no need to prove it by leaving clues in the form of riddles or leaving my weaker enemies alive to show they pose no threat.
12. One of my advisors will be an average five-year-old child. Any flaws in my plan that he is able to spot will be corrected before implementation.

16. I will never utter the sentence "But before I kill you, there's just one thing I want to know."
87. My vats of hazardous chemicals will be covered when not in use. Also, I will not construct walkways above them.

If you like THAT list,
here is a whole slew of them catagorized by topics.

Here are some
optical illusions.

If you are someone who reading Postsecrets you might find
True Wife Confessions interesting. Some of the confessions are heart-warming, some are bone-chilling but who knows, it could also be eye-opening. There are also, to be fair, True Husband Confession, though the site is less active.

Finally, for those of you who do not mind TOTALLY INAPPROPRIATE PICTURES, here is a site which takes photos that have been submitted to Craig's List in the Looking for Love section and adds some VERY amusing commentary. It is completely and totally NOT SAFE FOR WORK, not suited for those of a delicate condition and so hilarious it nearly made me sprain my spleen I was laughing so hard. Check out
Desperately Seeking Something.

There ya go, if you still have alot of free time when you get done with those, well, why haven't you IMed me??

17 comments:

furiousBall said...

Nice, now nothing will get accomplished today. Yeah, I don't ever see me looking at the wife confessions site. The fear of seeing my own STBX's would kill me more dead than I already am.

megabrooke said...

i cant wait to check these out! thanks for sharing:)

lime said...

oh my stars, logo...i checked out that last one....i am d-y-i-n-g...i had to stifle because the boy is home sick and asleep on the couch feet away from me....stifling that kind of laughter is definitely hazardous to ones health...

Breazy said...

I liked the game set, the confessions and I laughed like a loon on the last one! Thanks for sharing!

armalicious said...

How NSFW is Desperately Seeking Something? Are you telling me that I should probably just play it safe and wait until I get home to click on that link? Because the curiosity is killing me, Logo. Seriously...I want to click on the link, but I don't want to get canned. Where else am I going to be able to blog and get paid for it (without them knowing, of course). Hold me back. Hold me back!!

My friends and I are having fun with the Shakespeare insult link, however. "Thou yeasty crook-pated knave!"

Logophile said...

Furiousball~ Well, yah, I can understand that, these were for the leisurely perusal and time wasting not self-flagulation. Just go laugh at the losers in the last link.

Brookem~ Enjoy! They are fabulous ways to kill the time you should be using to be productive and not only that, but some are VERY amusing.

Lime~ Oh yes, I know just what you mean, you have to wonder about some people.


Breazy~ Oh GOOD, glad you had fun with it, I know I sure did!

Arm~ Naked pics are featured, some of them are quite tasteless. I wouldn't click it at work. Its worth the wait though, bwah hah hah. Glad you are having fun with the Shakespeare link, I love that!

Gill said...

Desprately Seeking had me laughing my butt off.
True Wife Confessions is something I cannot relate to being in a happy relationship, but man, if half of those things are true, my world is pretty damned rosy by comparison so no more complaints out of me! Thanks Logo. Very entertaining.
xo

Unknown said...

Man, why did I click on that "Desperately seeking something" link? It'll be a long time before those images get erased from my head ...

Jacob said...

Uh. I'm going back to watch the donkey video.

The Ferryman said...

Taking over the world? I knew I made the right choice for my nemesis!

Great, this is what I need, more excuses to waste time...

Thanks!

Oh I get it. It's all part of your evil plan...

Anonymous said...

Like blogging doesn't slow me up enough!
Thanks for these however-I love this kind of stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

S said...

LOL.....you need a job.

:P

Nessa said...

These sound like so much fun. Great for a sleepless night. Can't wait to try them. Thanks.

armalicious said...

Gawpo says, "Uh. I'm going back to watch the donkey video."

What a pervert!!

Anonymous said...

Do you use StumbleUpon.com? If not, and your in to wasting time on the net... gotta go check it out.

I use it and I would say it's like digital crack! Hah!

armalicious said...

Ok. Yeah - good call on not clicking that link at work!

Logophile said...

Blue~ Desperately Seeking made me laugh so hard but the true wife confessions made me even more thankful for what I have.

Dorky Dad~ Oh come on, it's FUNNY

Gawpo~ Oh fine, be that way

Mr. Fab~ I'm quite cunning, better watch out!

Wreckless~ Anything I can do to distract from productivity, I just want to do my part.

Susie~In addition to all my other work keeping you out of trouble is a full time job, gimme a break here!

Goldennib~ Enjoy!

Arm~ Oh you know it, girlfriend

BS~ Ooooh yes, digital crack, mmmmmm

Actonbell~ Just beware, that last one is not at ALL refined.

Arm~ See? The Logo is looking out for ya