Tuesday, June 26, 2007

A Tag from Weirsdo

INSTRUCTIONS: Remove the blog in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add your blog to the bottom slot, like so
.1) bipolar notes from underground (off meds)
2) This Side Of Reason
3) Full Moon Rising
4) Stuffed Animal Tales
5) It Really Is a Dog’s Life

Next select five people to tag.
Be sure to try and make them feel really guilty if they don't want to play!
1) 2) 3) 4) 5)
Um, I didn't finish this part, ok, if you haven't ever done this meme, you suck! Get with it, dude.


What were you doing ten years ago?
In the summer of 1997 I was living on Whidbey Island with my one year old son and Mr. Logo was off serving his country. I chatted in pIRCh and ICQ. I lived 5 minutes from the beach and had a couple great friends and neightbors. Some similar stuff to now.

What were you doing one year ago?
Last summer I was blogging, if you really want to know you check the archive. Mr. Logo and Thing One went to Montana, I started my other blog, I was doing alot of 55 Flash Fiction, I dyed my hair an interesting shade of plum for a couple weeks, alot of the same stuff I'm doing this year. Yes, right, well, thank you for pointing out the redundancy of my life, I feel so good now.

Five snacks you enjoy:
1. Granny Smith Apple slices
2. Tortilla chips with just pico de gallo or even fully loaded, mmmm
3. Actually, most chips will work for me, Tim's Cascade Chips has a Wasabi 'tato chip I really dig
4. Cajun flavor crunchy mix, with the nuts and whatever in them, mmmm
5. M&Ms, especially the dark chocolate kind

Five songs to which you know all the lyrics:
1. The Song that Never Ends
2. The Sun Ain't Gonna Shine Anymore
3. The William Tell Overture
4. About 10 or 20 Roy Orbison songs
5. I Want to Love Madly

Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:
I would hire someone to come in and do all those little home and yard projects we want done and pay the place off, I'd go visit some friends, send Mr. Logo to do the same, and invest the rest.


Five bad habits:

Weirsdo listed...
1. laziness
2. procrastination
3. fidgeting
4. staying up late
5. losing my temper


Ya know, I could very well use that EXACT list and be completely accurate, in fact, I think I WILL!


Five things you like doing:
1. reading
2. riding Red Molly

3. hanging out with friends
4. blogging and chatting online
5. learning new stuff

14 comments:

furiousBall said...

Red Molly? I'm new here, wazzat?

Anonymous said...

Oh, furiousball...you must look in the archives. Our logo is a biker babe and she does dig sittin' on her red molly.

Logo-i have all the same bad habits...fun meme. thanks for sharing with the masses. we do love you.

Logophile said...

Furiousball~ I added a picture for clarification :D

Chikken~ Aw, thanks, I'm excessively fond of you as well

Anonymous said...

another fun mememe about youyouyou, my friend! (that said, i don't believe i knew your bike was named "Red Molly", either. i'm SO ashamed) ; ) xox

megabrooke said...

you and i would share snacks very well together!

C said...

That list is exactly like mine would be! Except for the stuff that's completely different.

But, really, a lot of it IS the same. :)

Gill said...

Fun memers Logo...!
Love the bike!

lime said...

red molly and thelma really should meet...sigh.....

Unknown said...

Why Molly, anyway? What's up with that name? I don't have any problems with Mollies -- I've known some good ones over the years. I'm just curious.

Logophile said...

Neva~ It's ok, I don't expect you to keep notes or anything. ;)

Brookem~ Excellent! You have superb taste.

Candace~ I bet we went to different schools together too, and stuff like that.

Blue~ Thank you ma'am, I love it too! :D

Lime~ Well, you and Molly if nothing else, hint, hint

Dorky Dad~ In December when I got the bike I asked for suggestions about naming the bike on my blog and Red Molly was one offered (by Susie) and based on the Richard Thompson song, 1952 Vincent Black Lightning. It includes the line, "red hair and black leather, my favorite colour scheme." So, well, obviously that was the one.

Nessa said...

My bad habit list is almost the same as yours and Weirsdo's, except I can no longer stay up late.

The Grunt said...

I know one thing I don't like and that's being sick for an entire month in the Summer.

Anonymous said...

I don't know what you were chatting in 10 years ago. what is plrch and ICQ? Am I clueless?

Logophile said...

Goldennib~ I actually went to bed at 9 last night, and it felt sooo good.

Grunty~ I'm with ya on that one, that bites the big one.

Wreckless~ IRC is Internet Relay Chat, basically it is a chat program. mIRC and pIRCh were the two I used in the 90s, some of the big ones today are Undernet and IRCnet. ICQ (I seek you) was also a chat program, but more for one on one chatting instead of chat rooms. I think I just outed myself even further as a quasi-geek so I will shut up now.