There are a couple other things I don't really buy. For example, listed below are the character traits listed for a star sign. Any guess on which group of people it might purport to describe?
- Positive Traits: Honest, open-minded, straight forward, ethical, charitable, generous, good sense of humor, sexual.
- Negative Traits: Exaggerating, blunt, impatient, pushy, tactless, restless, talks way too much, and rebellious.
- Likes: A sense of adventure, Honesty, Freedom, Intellectual compatibility, Taking risks, Flirting, Socializing, Feeling trusted, Active partner, Daydreaming
- Dislikes: Routine, Being doubted, Having to explain self, Control, Being forced to make promises, Apathy/laziness
- Ideal Careers: Veterinarian, Priest, Lawyer, Writer, Teacher, Athlete, or Small Business Owner
Think you know that one? How about this one?
- Positive Traits- Playful, friendly, spontaneous, caring, devoted, liberal, understanding, tolerant, benevolent, charming, patient, free-spirited, independent and open minded.
- Negative Traits- Erratic, undependable, self oriented, cold, aloof, mean, self centered, and judgmental, fickle. May have equilibrium issues with a propensity to run into objects or fall out of chairs.
- Likes- Friendship, Freedom, Intellectual stimulation, Camaraderie, Surprises, Heavy drinking, Companionship, Feeling understood, Emotional safety.
- Dislikes- Jealousy, Possessiveness, Control, Ego plays, Pointless meetings, Narrow mindedness, Being ridiculed, Routines, Fighting/violence, Inequality, Being taken for granted
- Ideal Careers- Astronomy, Scientist, Aviation, Admissions, Photography, Acting and Music.
I don't believe fortune cookies either.