Sunday, November 14, 2010

Copied from my Facebook note

 because I haven't uploaded the pics I want to show you.
:-p

Once you've been tagged.... (1) Turn on your MP3 player or music player on your computer. (2) Go to SHUFFLE songs mode. (3) Write down the first 25 songs that come up--song title and artist--NO editing/cheating, please....


 
Alrighty then, you asked for it, but it's an odd list!
  1. Candy - Presidents of the United States of America
  2. I Feel It All - Feist
  3. Song of the Cenury- Green Day
  4. Sex on Fire - Kings of Leon
  5. Stormy Weather - Etta James
  6. Mr. Bad Man - Tori Amos
  7. 3 AM - Matchbox 20
  8. Add It Up - Violent Femmes
  9. Commissioning a Symphony in C - Cake
  10. Back to Black - Amy Winehouse
  11. Life Less Ordinary - Carbon Leaf
  12. Long, Long Time - Guy Forsyth
  13. Black - Pearl Jam
  14. I Want to Break Free - Queen
  15. It's a Beautiful Day - Sarah Brightman
  16. Seven Nation Army - White Stripes
  17. Mummer's Dance - Lorena McKennit
  18. Don't stop Believing - Journey
  19. Thanks That Was Fun - Barenaked Ladies
  20.  Barracuda - Heart
  21. Creep - Radiohead
  22. With or Without You - U2
  23. Pork and Beans - Weezer
  24. Better - Regina Spektor
  25. Dreams - Cranberries

 
What can I say? It's what I like!

3 comments:

The Grunt said...

Ooh, I like this one. I might have to give it a go.

Anonymous said...

awesome list...and i just got a new nano so i'll have to give it a shot....

lime said...

you've got good taste ;)