As you can see, my lipsticks are all variations on a pretty similar theme; matte in a vaguely natural shade. When I'm wearing makeup I like to look like me, but ever-so-slightly more attractive, you know, that I just had a great... walk sort of look. 2. How long does it take you to get ready to go to work in the morning? Anywhere from 5 to 30 minutes, in actual getting ready minutes. If I get online...it may take longer.
3. Do you have your nails professionally done? Mani? Pedi? I have my toes done from time to time. It's been about a year though. My favorite part is sitting in the massage chair with the little mini whirlpool massage thing working on my feet, hmmmmm... feels so goooooood. Then I had the gal paint my nails bright green.
4. Tell us about your latest spa experience - real or imagined.
I got a gift certificate for a massage and facial. It was AWESOME! I love being
stroked, and rubbed, and you know...all that.
5. Is there something you'd like to change about your appearance? Would you ever have cosmetic surgery?
I think I'm mostly ok with what I've been issued.
As for surgery? Well, ask me again in 10 years.
6. How do you take care of your skin?
It rubs the lotion on its skin.
7. Tell us your secrets for vibrant, shiny, healthy-looking hair.