Tuesday, May 07, 2013

Wow, I am getting really tired of this rain!

I can totally understand why people don't want to live in Western Washington. The weather here really sucks.

 Photo Credit: Sherrye Wyatt


In the Casa de Logophilia category of updates we have this, Thing One and his girlfriend, Cheesypickles.
He has been going to swing dance lessons for a while and it paid off. 

This is a photo of Thing One, Cheesypickles and her best friend. I am told this photo is representative of their relationship. I don't entirely understand that, but it is a cute photo. So here it is.


3 comments:

Bijoux said...

What a gorgeous sky! Looks like your son had a great time!

lime said...

i feel compelled to analyze that final picture. and cheesypickles is a great name.

Logophile said...

Bijoux~ I think he did! He generally needs to lighten up so it was awesome to hear him talk about how much he enjoyed himself.

Lime~ She chose it herself!~ I have no idea why, but I think it is a great name as well.