Thursday, May 29, 2014

Well, isn't that nice, dear.

So, I am doing a whole "clean eating" thing. Mr. Logo and I are both doing it and that basically means absolutely everything we eat is prepared from scratch and involves no nitrates, preservatives,  processed foods, or lab-created chemicals. Nor is there sugar, wheat, corn, soy, peanut oooorrrrr caffeine.
This is very healthy but somewhat trying. We are in our last week of this, so it is almost over but Lord have mercy I needed coffee this morning.
I stopped on my way to campus and got a decaf which is not suggested either but sometimes something has to give. At the moment I am having a salad while surrounded by pizza-eaters. It is making me very happy to be almost done.
We plan to maintain a lot of the good habits but there will be coffee and pizza in my life, oh yeah, baby, they definitely will.

No comments: