Friday, December 12, 2008

Happy second week of December!

This,




this is what happens when you tell a group of disgusting male people that you really DON'T need any more pictures of them with fingers protruding from the orifices in their heads.




ALSO,




We have discovered the Play-away section of the library! YAY! They are teeny digital book. The patron supplies one AAA battery and earphones and life is good. I promise he is NOT trying to flip you off, really, he was merely attempting to show off the convenient little pre-loaded digital player.





This is a piece of wrapping paper that the Things decorated with snowmen and christmas trees, I helped too.


Here is a version of the project with credits.
Here is a little box I painted for Thing Two to use with his Legos and action figures and such.

What can I say, I was bored.

5 comments:

Nessa said...

Your men remind me of something...what is it...hum...oh, yeah...monkeys.

Stop trying to hide your son's delinquient behavior behind electronic games.

I like your box. You are a nice mommy.

Fred said...

Boys will be boys. So that's what I missed, eh?

Breazy said...

great job on the box and the wrapping paper!

Males are gross, even from birth. LOL!

Hope you all have a great week! :)

lime said...

i am glad the male parental unit provides such a fine example or orifice picking for the things.

i will have to look into the preloaded digital thingamajig at our library now.

Ann(ie) said...

I feel very comfortable here. The picture of your boys reminds me of home. ;)