Thursday, October 28, 2010

So here's the thing...

I went to get my "new" and "repaired" car, and guess what,
go ahead,
guess!

It wouldn't even start.
So they sent me home Friday in a loaner (score!) and then,
because that didn't suck enough all on its own...
Monday afternoon I had a pal over and started feeling a little bleh.
Next thing you know,
I was puking my guts out and today is the first time I've eaten since then.
I freaking HATE being sick.

However,
Saturday I did get to go see a charity concert that featured some awesome music;
Long Winters,
The Presidents of the United States of America,
Sean Nelson (lead from Harvey Danger),
and I got to drive my zippy little loaner Yaris around downtown Seattle including some nifty little sidewalk driving
:D
tee hee

As of this evening I feel almost human, mostly.

3 comments:

quilly said...

Glad you're feeling better. I haven't tried on a Yaris yet but I am certain I wouldn't like it. I prefer to drive my cars, not wear them.

Anonymous said...

glad you're on the mend...being sick blows....

lime said...

ugh...we've had a week of that blowing chunks thing at our house. glad you're mostly over it.