Cooper has given me an award!
He think I am versatile (not in that reversible jacket way, I hope).
The horror! The horror!
Alright, so I am now meant to tell you 7 things you don't already know about me.
I asked Thing One to come up with some for me.
Here are his contributions.
1. I throw spoons at my children.
2. I am a tree hugger.
Also, dendrophilia can be a lot of work; trees are so sappy.
I am not a fan of all the icrap.
Courtesy of Thing Two
4. I insist my clocks be set to the correct time.
5. I need my morning cup of tea, no really, I do.
6. I come from a long line of Nazis... safety Nazis that is.
7. As nominated by me~ I never follow the rules of a tag.
If you haven't gotten this award, consider yourself tagged.
Many thanks to Cooper for nodding this direction and nudging me into writing a post, finally.
Last and not least, since he brought it up...
"I know a dead parrot when I see one, and I'm looking at one right now."