Thursday, May 10, 2012

Tag



Cooper tagged me.
Remember tags?
This one is a tag/award.
I now have sunshine, or I am sunshine, or I make people long for sunshine, or at any rate there is sunshine involved in some way.
Anyway, please remember to use sunscreen.
Also, because I am lazy, I copied and pasted answers I'd given before.
Copied from Coop...
Here are the Instructions:
First, if you don’t like to read instructions, your IKEA furniture probably won’t last very long.
Second, if you don’t go to visit Turber  none of this will not make any sense to you but you still risk going to Hell.
  • Include the award’s logo in a post on your blog
  • Answer 10 questions about yourself or risk breaking the chain of sunshine (this includes the threat of Hell, bad luck for seven years, and a life devoid of pizza and mac&cheese).
  • Nominate 10 other bloggers and then leave them to fend for themselves
  • Link your nominees to the post and comment on their blogs, letting them know they have been nominated
  • Share the love and link the person who nominated you
Here are the 10 questions you’ll have to answer or you may go to Hell: 

  1. My favourite color:  favorite color for what? This is not a one size fits all category, people!
  2. My favourite animal: Otters, especially sea otters
  3. My favourite number:   π, because it is delicious 
  4. My favourite drink:  tea, or coffee, but mojitos really are lovely this time of year too.
  5. Facebook or Twitter: Facebook, marginally, but neither really
  6. My passion: I'm sorry, you don't have sufficient clearance for that answer ;) 
  7. Prefer giving or getting presents: I once would have said giving, hands down. In the last few years though, receiving well-chosen gifts has definitely been something I've enjoyed. I think I'm 50/50 on this one.
  8. My favorite pattern: One down, four up. 
  9. My favorite day of the week: tomorrow
  10. My favorite flower: Those really pretty ones, with the petals that are kinda (insert hand gesture here [NOT that one, you perv]) shaped like that.

I have never excelled at following the rules of tags so I shall end by thanking Cooper for the award (aka, easy post). 

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

#8 - I call...

lime said...

#8, stripes for military ranks?

#3, damnit, that was going to be my answer when i got around to this. now i have to come up with something else!

Logophile said...

Heee hee,
one down- four up is the shift pattern of my motorcycle
:p

From neutral you push down once for first gear and all the other gears are reached by pushing up on the gear lever.

As for Pi, well, Limey, I would share my pi with you.


Coop~ you riding b... on the back?

Anonymous said...

#8 - i was thinking of poker. 5 card - 1 down 4 up. And this is why I'm chicken-shit to go take the motorcycle course. I'm afraid i'm not coordinated enough to deal with the gears and look like a dork in front of everyone...

Logophile said...

cooper~ ha ha ha
and that shows just how much I know about poker. My honey tried to "teach" me poker on our honeymoon. We were playing the strip variation though and it seems to me that the rules kept changing.

lime said...

i am most put out...no one even commented on my eye of horus math answer.

Logophile said...

Limey,
I avoid fractions whenever possible, even the nice even ones, especially when they involve eyes being gouged out.
As if math wasn't traumatic enough!