Saturday, October 07, 2006

My crazy, creative girlfriend

Susie LOVES miniature stuff. For Swap~o~rama I sent her some minis that had been sitting in a drawer here.
She decided to use them to make an online craft project for us to share! She has a cute lil dollhouse she made for herself in a woodworking class, and had the paint mixed to match one of her favorite spots in India
(See her last HNT for more precise details) and THEN she told me to send a pic of me with the tea tray I made, which I did...

and then she put it together like this!

Then our buddy BS decided to join us, which sounded great to us!!

Anyone else care to join our very little party?

Susie is turning out to be quite the master photo chopper, isn't she?

13 comments:

Nessa said...

This is great. You all are so clever.

S said...

Heh! I have a good teacher! Right BS?

I guess I'd better get the downstairs of the house all spruced up now, since more guests might be showing up!

:P XX

C said...

Cool! I've always loved miniatures. That pic came out AWESOME! :)

S said...

Mwah! XXX Thx for edit! LOL

Thomas said...

It all looks so good.

Sar said...

Whoooooa, that's so cool!

You are hella crafty for tiny lil ladies (and gentlemen). ;)

Logophile said...

Goldennib~ I just showed up, Suse provided all the clever for this one.

Susie~ You picky thing, get busy cleaning, Cindra wants to join us.

Candace~ They are fun, aren't they? And that Susie is awesome!

Cindra Jo~ Come on OVER!

Susie~ Anything for you, baby, mwah

Thomas~ Why, thank you

Logophile said...

Sar~ You snuck in there while I wasn't looking! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

well dang! i'm impressed! not to mention jealous! and may i just say the two of you (and then three) are beyond adorable? well i just did... because it's twue, it's twue!! altho' what's the dealio with the fact that BS disappears when i click to enlarge the photo? (just wonderin')

happy happy! and thanks for sharing this fabulous bit o' artwork! (seriously, it's very cool) xox

Logophile said...

Neva~ Glad you enjoyed, now I just need to get down there and visit her in PERSON. She's been to my house so I really ought to return the favor, right?

Cindra Jo~ if you email me I will get you details, k?

The Grunt said...

This is awesome stuff. Can I be in it? What do I have to do?

Anonymous said...

very cool.

lime said...

i wanna come too!!!