Sunday, April 15, 2007

A stolen meme, don't remember where I found it.

1.What time did you get up this morning?
6:00 I had to get to a thing (yawn)

2. Diamonds or pearls?
Can I just have the equivalent amount in motorcycle accessories?
Trips to exotic locales?
Cash??


3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
The Last Mimzy

4. What is your favorite TV show?
Mythbusters

5. What did you have for breakfast?
Tea and a cheese tortilla

6. What is your middle name?
Diane, this is also the name I used in Italy, it’s easier to pronounce

7. Favorite cuisine?
Thai, and Italian, and Mexican, and Indian.

8. What foods do you dislike?
Squooshy stuff, bleck

9. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?
That is very mood specific, sometimes flavors with chocolate, or peanut butter, or almonds, or caramel, or…whatever,
But vanilla is always a good place to start.


10. What is your favorite CD at the moment?
Regina Spektor~ Fidelity

11. What kind of car do you drive?
I don’t actually drive a car. I man the helm of a mom-mobile and I ride a V Star :D

12. Favorite sandwich?
Homemade pannini with lots of STUFF, mmmmm

13. What characteristic do you despise?
Stupidity

14. Favorite item of clothing?
Polar fleece jacket

15. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go?
Kuala Lumpur is the most fun to say, I also would list Peru and Paris

16. What color is your bathroom?
The one I’ve decorated is blue with fishes, the monstrosity I haven’t gotten to yet retains shades of pale pinkishness which repulses me.

17. Favorite brand of clothing?
Um, I don’t really have one.

18. Where would you retire to?
After mowing for two days I think one of those 55 and over communities where underpaid workers do all the yard work and maintenance sounds really good.

19. Favorite time of day?
Evenings usually

20. What was your most memorable birthday?
Well, there was the uncelebrated 16th birthday, that stands out. My honey threw me a princess party for 35, that was fun. When I turned 32 he took me to Venice though, that might be the best.

21. Where were you born?
In a hospital, on a military base, on an island, in Washington.

22. Favorite sport to watch?
Tennis or golf, oddly enough. I hear good things about roller derby though.

23. What fabric detergent do you use?
I dunno, it’s a blue bottle.

24. When is your birthday?
In February, when all the coolest kids were born.

25. Are you a morning person or a night person?
I am a child of the night, a princess of the darkness, just ask my sister, she will confirm gleefully.

26. What is your shoe size?
Anywhere from an 8 ½ to a 9 ½ depending on brand

27. What did you want to be when you were little?
Bigger

28. What are you doing today?
Lobbying for world peace and sanctions against Luxembourg

29. Who is your favorite actor?
John Cusack is right up there but I don't know if I have a clear favorite.

30. Who is your favorite author?
Douglas Adams probably, if I had to pick only one of ALL time

31. What is your favorite landscape?
The Titan’s Goblet

32. Favorite place visited?
London had some great points, as did Venice. Rome has some great features but maybe Sorrento would be my favorite.

33. If you could have lunch with anyone, who would it be?
My gramma

34. Greatest accomplishment?
I helped a robin back into its nest once.

35. Greatest regret?
I should have had a V-8

36. Favorite slogan?
Better living through chemistry

37. Favorite day of the week?
My fav would usually be Saturday but right now with baseball games, forget it

38. What do you do when you are bored?
Find something to do or something to think about. Boredom is laziness of the mind.

39. Favorite sound?
Water; raindrops, waterfalls, ocean surf, everything except my skylights leaking and thankfully I don’t have to worry about that sound anymore.

26 comments:

Chikken said...

Hey, that was fun!

Sar said...

Ha! #35 is a perfect example of the funny Lady Logo-isms I admire so much.

Funny as always, curly sis. :)

Joe Jubinville said...

"Mood specific" ice cream! That's our lo. A good vanilla is incomparable, though. Accessorized or not.

Have to agree with the dream vacation: if money is no object - Paris.

Jacob said...

Vanilla all the way. Why is it that some folks think vanilla is boring? I love it more than all the rest. So there. I am proud of your having put the robin back in its nest.

lime said...

i have to agree on the mood specific ice cream thing....and as much as i love chocoalte i rarely go for a chocoalte based IC. ususally it's vanilla based with chocoalte in it or on it.

DaMasta said...

Ooooo.. love the mythbusters!! Remember, it's more fuel efficient to run the a/c in your car than with the windows down. And beans in a can will explode if left on the stove. ;) So how was Mimzy, Adam is curious?? A cheese tortilla?? Or a tortilla with cheese? Cause a cheese tortilla would eliminate soo many steps in mexifood preperation. Hmm, maybe you can start with vanilla ice cream and mix in almonds and caramel and peanut butter.. Heh. You said panini.

cathy said...

The last film I saw AT THE CINEMA was 4 weddings and a funeral. I don't get out much,must try harder!

Bsoholic said...

Interesting, I am not a huge fan of squooshy stuff either. :P

S said...

Vanilla

Hey does the room have a fridge?:D

Its ok we can go out for the vanilla!

Kyahgirl said...

hey you, had to laugh at your favorite slogan....that is the one that Dow Chemical uses....you know, the place I worked for 20 years and am now enjoying not working at!! :-)

better living through chemistry indeed.

Anonymous said...

I like this me me. I think I'll steal it :)

Logophile said...

SHEEEEKIN~ mmmmm, yummy ;p glad you enjoyed it

Sar~ Oh good, funny was the goal.

Joe~ Meet me at the Arc de Triomphe, we'll go have ice cream.

Gawpo~ Why thank you, I have not lived in vain.

Lime~ Mmmm, vanilla with chocolate covered espresso beans. Yeah, yeah, I know, I'll eat yours :D

Damasta~ Cheese melted on a tortilla, mmmm Mimsy was interesting, I'd wait for the vid myself. I LOVE Cold Stone Creamery, you have those out your way?

Cathy~ Good lord, woman! We have GOT to get you out more often.

BS~ A man of good taste, well done.

Susie~ Ooooo, I know where we are going, gelato, bay bay!

Kyahgirl~ I knew that was originally where it was from, and thought of you, actually. Of course, I was referring the Motrin which was making walking possible at the time, but ya know, its all good.

Jules~ Steal away, questions for you and the other 5 should be ready tomorrow as well.

Breazy said...

Hey Logo! Vanilla is my favorite flavor of ice cream then add toppings and mmm mmm mmm!

How are you? Sorry I haven't been by in a while but finishing the house and finally moving two weeks ago has taken its toll on me.

Hope all is well with you and your family!

Gill said...

Lunch with Gramma, a picnic at the Titan's Goblet. I'll invite mine, you invite yours. What a mystical day that will be!
Loved this insight into your psyche. You are one well adjusted woman, Lo!
xo

Anonymous said...

Sanctions against Luxembourg? I'll have to read the news more.

Never been to Kuala Lumpur, but heard it's nice. My brother gave a speech there once.

Unknown said...

Oh, Douglas Adams. I like you more all the time.

Anonymous said...

I always enjoy these. Definitely with you on 13. I believe we will be taking pictures of Hobbes' divorceymoon while in Paris and posting them afterwards.

DaMasta said...

OH heck yes we have Cold Stone Creamery here! *drool*

Logophile said...

Breazy~ You're on the home stretch now! Vanilla is good, innit?

Blue~ I think a picnic there would be absolutely amazing, mystical indeed!

ZS~ I was mostly thinking of the video for 16 Military Wives when I chose that answer. What did your brother think of it? Hobbes in Paris? Sounds great!

Damasta~ I know, omg, food orgasm

Dorky Dad~ He was a genius. Got your towel?

Weirsdo~ I had no idea that ice cream would end up the busiest talking point, stupidity is definitely an easy trait to loathe.

armalicious said...

15. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go?
Kuala Lumpur is the most fun to say, I also would list Peru and Paris


I can't stop giggling at this one. You're right, though. It is fun to say.

robkroese said...

Damn Luxembourgians.

You and Mrs. Diesel share a middle name. Coincidence???

Dan said...

Favorite cuisine? Thai, and Italian, and Mexican, and Indian.

Goodness gracious! This is my exact favorite cuisine as well. Except for the addition of German desserts.

Logophile said...

Amanda~ :p it IS, isn't it.
I like to say this,
"I will go to kuala Lumpur after I eat my cous cous with walla walla onions in it." But then, I'm silly.

Diesel~ Just don't send me her email.

Dan~ Ooooo, German desserts, good addition, I like!

G said...

You've got the corner on memes I must say. Squooshy - yuck - vanilla - yum.

And I read your Fabview interview with Mr. Fab - I think you should be interviewed professionally, you can't be shaken.

The Grunt said...

Ah, I bet #12 would have a different answer had you tried a lunch sandwich.

Logophile said...

Actonbell~ Quick, easy, tasty, what's not to love, eh? Steal away, in part or in whole, its yours for the taking.

G~ They are the prefab of blog posts. Glad you liked the interview, that Mr. Fabulous is something else, isn't he?

Grunty~ You are undoubtedly correct