Saturday, February 08, 2014

In a recurrent fantasy from an alternate universe...



 I live in moderately warm (NOT HOT) and sunny place in a small beach house with my boytoy, let's call him Joe. I do some sort of meaningful work that doesn't suck the life force from me— perhaps teach English or write novels. Joe does something or other, who cares, he really only exists in this fantasy to fulfill my sexual and sensual fantasies, passionate lovemaking, never-ending foot massages, and lots of really delicious cooking.

The important factor in this fantasy existence is that there is no stress at all.

No money stress, no kid stress, no family stress, no work stress, none, none at all.  No leaking dishwasher or frozen pipes. No automotive maintenance required and certainly no interpersonal stress. It is all adventuring, cuddling, and reading with plenty of great food, fun, sex, and surf.

It's a great way to kill 5-10 minutes before I have to get back to reality.

2 comments:

lime said...

yeah, i'm right there with you.....well, not in the same fantasy but in my own...because ya know, your fantasy wasn't about a threesome and neither is mine.

oh huuugh......

Anonymous said...

mine was.