Sunday, February 11, 2007

Courtesy of Gawpo I have a candy heart.



Your Candy Heart Says "Get Real"

You're a bit of a cynic when it comes to love.
You don't lose your head, and hardly anyone penetrates your heart.

Your ideal Valentine's Day date: is all about the person you're seeing (with no mentions of v-day!)

Your flirting style: honest and even slightly sarcastic

What turns you off: romantic expectations and "greeting card" holidays

Why you're hot: you don't just play hard to get - you are hard to get


Mr. Logo got the exact same one.

5 comments:

lime said...

i wonder if there are other results to be had because i got the same thing...

Gill said...

I was the same.
We rock.

Anonymous said...

Me too!!

Yay, I think we qualify as an organization now!!

w00t!!

Jacob said...

Sholy Hit!!! You are all hard, hard women. The type of woman who always seems to ask, "Gawpo, for such a softie, how is it you can get to be so HARD?"

I don't know why they ask me that. What could that mean? What are they trying to tell me? Are they just yinning my yang?

egan said...

Your blog is a nice reminder of the day that is Wednesday.