Breazy is running off to the beach for a week but before she left she ran through here and tagged me. Just as she said, I was kinda needing some blog fodder so I mind not in the least.
There are rules one is to follow and such
First, here are the rules:
1. We have to post these rules before we give you the facts.
2. Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
And now, eight random things about me:
1. I think that first moment of insertion and contact when one is cleaning one's ears with a cotton swab feels exquisitely good. But after a few seconds...the thrill is gone.
2. I love manual transmissions, usually. One of the things I love about riding my motorcycle is shifting. When everything is working together just perfectly, if I want a smooth, easy transition between gears or whether I am twisting it and am looking for a seamless acceleration right to my top gears I love it when it feels like the machine and I have our act together. However, I hate dealing with a manual if I can't do it right, or the traffic is heavy enough that the clutch starts to screw with my knee (my left knee is the one with the really impressive scar). There is just nothing worse than driving an unfamiliar car, or one with a strange clutch point (you know, where the transmission starts to grab) and you just keep overrevving the engine or chugging off starts. This is one reason I don't like driving Mr. Logo's little Ford Escort. I've sat in the driveway and rocked it a little before going anywhere but without fail at some point during the drive I nearly kill the stupid thing at a stop because it just doesn't start to grab where I think it should and I CANNOT be one of those drivers. Last time I drove the Escort it was to Seattle which has a few somewhat impressive hills with inconveniently placed stoplights. I managed not to embarrass myself thoroughly so I considered the driving a success.
3. I do not prefer temperatures above 90 degrees F, thank you very much. If I can just lie quietly and read in the shade with a nice breeze I can handle it but if I am forced to, oh, say attended a sign language class in an sweltering classroom so that I parboil in my own sweat, that tends to make me ever so slightly CRANKY!!
4. According to most Myers-Briggs Personality tests available online I'm either
ENTP or INTP. Occasionally I will get an S thrown in there but the TP seems to be consistent.
That means, um, introverted or extroverted, iNtuitive or Sensing, Thinking vs. Feeling and
Perceiving vs. Judging, according to those in the know.
5. I think I need to get this shirt for the Things.
6. And now, courtesy of my friend Susie, who I roped into helping me this morning I have...
logo: tell me things about me, Ive only got two so far
barefoot_india: um you spend too much time online
logo: well, duh!
logo: I have a blog
barefoot_india: you are too smart for your britches
logo: yah, like Im going to post that
logo: item number 6. I am sooooo smart
logo: no, really
logo: I am
barefoot_india: i am too smart for my britches
barefoot_india: says susie
logo: you have biased sources though. I told you I was smart and you believed me
7. I spend too much time online.
barefoot_india: omg, we are so warped
Logo: hey, its YOUR 55!
barefoot_india: yeah but
barefoot_india: you write about quarks
barefoot_india: and thats not normal
Logo: lol :p
barefoot_india: ok thats one thing for your blog post
Thanks for the help Susie!! By the way Susie has crafted a unique, creative and incredibly well written 55 word Flash Fiction, you should check it out.