Saturday, March 31, 2007

a fabulous meme

The self-proclaimed Mr. Fabulous tagged me with this meme.
Blame him.

1. LIST FOUR SENTENCES YOU’VE NEVER SAID BEFORE:

“Please, feel free to use the computer as long as you like, I didn’t really want to get on there anyway.”
“I sure had fun partying with those albino pygmy shemales!”
“Did you catch that awesome Impacted Molars concert?”
“Wow, I wish we had several more kids.”

2. LIST ANY NUMBER OF SONG TITLES THAT DESCRIBE HOW YOU’VE FELT THIS WEEK:
Well, it's been a busy week with its little ups and downs, so...

“It’s the End of the World as We Know It”
“Yes Sir, That’s My Baby”
“Steady as She Goes”
“Hang Me Up to Dry”
“Don’t Speak”
“Don’t Know Why”
“I Will Survive”
“Everything’s Gonna Be Alright”

3. IMAGINE YOU’RE HAVING THE IDEAL PERFECT DAY. WHAT FOUR THINGS WOULD YOU BE DOING?

1. Sleeping in late
2. Reading on the beach
3. Motorcycle riding on a warm day with a cool breeze on a twisty road without a car in sight
4. A romantical dinner with the love of my life followed by…that which should always follow such things…you know (wink wink, nudge nudge)

4. MAKE UP FIVE CREATIVE NAMES FOR A NEW ROCK BAND:

The Shattered Ulnas
Pet Rock
Fuzzy Slippers and the Lit Cigar
Melba Toast Points
Steeping Tease (credit to Snavy for the assist)

5. CONGRATULATIONS! YOU GET TO GO BACK IN TIME AND ENSURE THAT THREE SONGS WERE NEVER WRITTEN, THUS SPARING HUMANITY FROM EVER HAVING TO HEAR THEM. WHAT THREE SONGS WOULD GET THE AXE?

Achy Breaky Heart~ Billy Ray Cyrus
Dancing on the Ceiling~ Lionel Richie
Hang Tough~ New Kids on the Block
I'll Be There For You~ The Rembrandts
Never Gonna Give You Up~ Rick Astley


OK, in the tagging department,
Snavy for sure, and lessee...
I'm going to tag Dorky Dad since he tagged me (that one is coming soon),
and if anyone else wants to try it, go for it and let us know so we can come take a look.

13 comments:

S said...

Oooh this looks like fun, maybe I oughta try it....erm you picked five not three....

Logophile said...

There are just so many, I couldn't stop! You should totally do this, it's fun!

armalicious said...

No NKOTB? I just felt a dagger in my heart. Hangin' Tough was, like, my anthem.

Ok, maybe not. Funny stuff.

Logophile said...

Amanda~ Yeah, sorry 'bout that...NOT :p tee hee

Mr.Fab~ Feel free to take a tag back but only if you try to do it right this time, ok?

lime said...

you do realize the shattered ulnas MUST be my back up band, right?

i mayneed to steal...so many memes so little time....

Jocelyn said...

Why you put the hate on Rick Astley?

Despite that, I'm never gonna give you up, Log.

Balou said...

"nudge, nudge, wink, wink"

Say no more!

I didn't have you pegged as a MP fan! Fun stuff!

Joe Jubinville said...

Reading on the beach - yes! Em, all except for the 'reading' part...

yerdoingitwrong said...

YES!!! Fabulous songs to axe!

Fun meme. =)

Logophile said...

Lime and the Shattered Ulnas~ Yes, you may have it, I am so coming to your world tour concert in Seattle. You can get me backstage passes, right?

Jocelyn~ You're never gonna run and desert me? Awesome!

Balou~ Oooooh yes, must add that to my list of flaws.

Somewhere Joe~ How about if I read to you? Does that it easier?

Annie~ It was fun! And yes, I think the world would be better without those, I would have gone with the Macarena but Mr. Fab took it.

C said...

Oooh that's a lovely perfect day! (except the motorcycle part, for me)

Achey Breaky Heart - aaaaaack! Great choice! But I have to disagree on the Rembrandt's. That's the only thing that would make Mollusc stop crying in the car when she was wee.

cathy said...

Wow we posted the same meme on the same day. You beat me by 4 hours though, My spin was to trace it back to the source and make a link list. Don't ask why though it just seemed like a good idea at the time.
NB. Another sentence I have never saids is,wow I really love word verification

Anonymous said...

You know that you rock my world - right?

LMAO @ the 1st answer to the 1st Q!! I have never uttered that sentence either.

Tag gladly accepted. Mwuah.