It is halfway through the week and here is a lil humor to ease you over the hump.
10 reasons it is great to be a dog.
1. No one expects you to take a bath every day.
2. Your friends never expect you to pay for anything.
3. If it itches, you can reach it.
4. No matter what itches, no one is offended if you scratch it
5. You can wear a fur coat and no one thinks you're insensitive.
6. No one gets mad if you fall asleep while they're talking.
7. As an adult, it's OK if you haven't "amounted to anything"
8. You don't have to worry about good table manners.
9. Someone else combs your hair.
10. If you gain weight, it's someone else's fault.
And a couple more, just because you are still here.
What's the difference between a new spouse and a new dog?
After a couple years the dog is still excited to see you.
What do you call a brilliant blonde?
A golden retriever.
(That's for you big boy, you know how I love a clever dog)
AND THE BIG HUMP DAY FINALE
How do you know when you're really ugly?
Dogs hump your leg with their eyes closed.
OK, it wasn't worth the wait, sorry, but it went with the theme.