The SPF pics are below, keep scrolling!
I've been tagged by the smart and sexy Snav http://www.snavsworld.blogspot.com/ to tell you about some things I regret.
OK, here we go!
I regret snitching that pizza off the counter.Its spicy, taunting voice called to me, a siren song of gooey, cheesy goodness, and I found myself covered in evidence and was cast into utter darkness (the back yard)
for eternity (a good ten minutes while they cleaned it up)
and then I was tortured for my transgression (given a bath).
Yet, sometimes... I wonder if it really was worth it all.
I regret chewing a hole in my squeaky octopus. It's been fixed three times so far, and it is awaiting another stitch job. It is just so hard to resist! I tell myself, "Self, just play with it a little, no need to get crazy. Don't get carried away, you can do it, be strong." And then I get ahold of it, and its soft squeaky legs tease me, and I lose all control and I rip the heck out of it. I wonder if I have an addiction issue?
I regret scratching the hell out of the bedroom screen when I was abandoned here alone. They allowed me the run of the place, instead of making me stay in the kennel.
'Nuff said, I am back to the kennel when they leave me.
So there ya have it, some regrets.
Now, on to the tagging.
If the following would care for a tag, make it so:
(I also regret the 30 blankety blank minutes I just spent trying to work with blankety blank html code so I could blankety link these blankety blank web addys)
1) Call the meme "Regrets - I've Had A Few";
2) Always refer (and link back) to the blogger who tagged you;
3) Always tag (and link to) at least two new bloggers;
4) List as many regrets as you like, but list a minimum of one (even if you have to re-interpret the term 'regret' because you feel strongly that you don't have any).
5) Include these five rules in each post as the meme instructions.