One reason I am thankful:
My people don't do this to me,
And now a couple jokes.
First, a clean one.
A lady was picking through the frozen turkeys at the grocery store, but couldn't find one big enough for her family. She asked the stock boy, "Do these turkeys get any bigger?"
The stock boy answered, "No ma'am, they're dead."
Now a mildly suggestive one,
Did you hear about the X-rated turkey? It's served with very little dressing.
And now the ones that sound really dirty, but are really just passing comments on Thanksgiving.
10. "Talk about a huge breast!"
9. "It's a little dry, do you still want to eat it?"
8. "Don't play with your meat."
7. "Just spread the legs open & stuff it in."
6. "I didn't expect everyone to come at once!"
5. "You still have a little bit on your chin."
4. "How long will it take after you stick it in?"
3. "You'll know it's ready when it pops up."
2. "That's the biggest one I've ever seen!"
1. "How long do I beat it before it's ready?"
Happy Turkey Day, turkeys!
And to my non-US blogging friends, have a great Thursday!
Hope your day is full of laughter, fun, great food, family, friends and joy.