Friday, February 03, 2006

It's Friday!

YAY!
So, in order to help my working friends waste time till they can get away for the weekend,
and to entertain the rest of us,
I present:
Some of my favorite links!
Like Shakespeare?
Like sassy tee-shirt?
Like to mock the excessively conservative?
(Not for the easily offended, etc. etc. etc. consider yourself warned)
Check out the quizzes and merchandise.
Nosy about absolutely everything?
Have a good weekend!
And if you liked any of that,
feel free to share with the class.

8 comments:

S said...

LOL Mr Ratburns class hurls Shakespearean insults at one another quite often!

[Thou art] a dull and muddy-mettled rascal.

or my own favorite....
"scurvy knave, punk rampant!!!!!"

Bsoholic said...

Great links!

My insult was...

"You do unbend your noble strength, to think
So brainsickly of things." -from Macbeth

Stephanie said...

TY for linkages!!

"Thou fawning common-kissing lewdster!"
~ I think Shakespeare is calling me a slut!! Oh well, gonna work it!!

Breazy said...

Great links! Have a good weekend ! :)

the many Bs said...

Woof woof, Ariella. GO SEAHAWKS.

Minka said...

Loved Shakespeare insulting me!
Great site...thank you. Now I am gonna give the rest a shot!

Robin said...

I LOVE Landover Baptist! The first time my husband found that link, he spent a good half hour trying to figure out if they were kidding or not.

Fred said...

Oooo...I love the links. Thanks.