1) Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4.
"His ancestors had formed a small but deadly army to defend themselves."
2) Stretch your left arm out as far as you can and see what you touch.
Air, that is all there is on that plane all the way over to the window.
3) What is the last thing you watched on TV?
Building the Ultimate (Tokyo Teleport Town)
4) Without looking, guess what time it is.
5) Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
4:26 PM, I have no concept of time.
6) With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
Sarah McLachlan (Surfacing) and two small boys playing with Bionicles
7) When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
A little while ago (have I mentioned I have no concept of time?), I was taking Ariella out for a potty break.
8) Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
What the heck? the Bionicle I was helping to construct I guess, what kind of question is that?
9) What are you wearing?
black jeans and a grey polar fleece hoodie
10) Did you dream last night?
My psychology/biology classes lead me to believe the answer would be yes, do I recall them? no
11) When did you last laugh?
When my children were flattering and amusing me in an attempt to talk me into giving them back their Bionicles which had been confiscated for lack of clean up. It worked.
12) What is on the walls of the room you are in?
windows, a clock, an entertainment center, shelves with little jewel-toned glass bottles and what-nots, a windsock, a magnet board we made to hold our souvenir magnets of European cities, a doorway, a cloth reproduction "Rules of the Inn" more windows and a ceramic clock from Vietri.
13) Seen anything weird lately?
I recently watched some blue jays trying to scare some rabbits away from the bird feeder area in our yard. I don't know how weird that is really, but I was mildly suprised by it.
14) What do you think of this quiz?
I thought it would be easier than coming up with an idea on my own, now I am thinking this is more typing than I would have otherwise done. Oh well, maybe somebody will actually read the whole thing. I wonder whether anyone will actually find any of it interesting though.
15) What is the last film you saw?
16) If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
A Yamaha V-Star 1100
17) Tell us something about you that we don't know.
I just sneezed
18) If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
Roll the sucker over, let the Aussies ride cowgirl for a while.
19) Do you like to dance?
Yup, I make no claims for my skill, but I enjoy it.
20) George Bush
Can I go back and describe walls a bit more? The walls in my bedroom have some nice things on them, I've no desire to waste my time, energy and typing on this topic.
21) Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
Hilda Otilda, after our grandmothers, ok, really, if one of our kids had been female Aria was a name on the table.
22) Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
Thing One, or Rastus
23) Would you ever consider living abroad?
Yup, have before and would do it again. I'd rather live in Europe than on the east coast of the US.
24) What do you want God to say to you when you reach the pearly gates?
"Ya done good, kid, let's party."