Monday, May 22, 2006

Another meme, and its Monday, so it alliterative

1) Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4.
"His ancestors had formed a small but deadly army to defend themselves."

2) Stretch your left arm out as far as you can and see what you touch.
Air, that is all there is on that plane all the way over to the window.

3) What is the last thing you watched on TV?
Building the Ultimate (Tokyo Teleport Town)

4) Without looking, guess what time it is.
3:30 PM

5) Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
4:26 PM, I have no concept of time.

6) With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
Sarah McLachlan (Surfacing) and two small boys playing with Bionicles

7) When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
A little while ago (have I mentioned I have no concept of time?), I was taking Ariella out for a potty break.

8) Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
What the heck? the Bionicle I was helping to construct I guess, what kind of question is that?

9) What are you wearing?
black jeans and a grey polar fleece hoodie

10) Did you dream last night?
My psychology/biology classes lead me to believe the answer would be yes, do I recall them? no

11) When did you last laugh?
When my children were flattering and amusing me in an attempt to talk me into giving them back their Bionicles which had been confiscated for lack of clean up. It worked.

12) What is on the walls of the room you are in?
Clockwise...
windows, a clock, an entertainment center, shelves with little jewel-toned glass bottles and what-nots, a windsock, a magnet board we made to hold our souvenir magnets of European cities, a doorway, a cloth reproduction "Rules of the Inn" more windows and a ceramic clock from Vietri.


13) Seen anything weird lately?
I recently watched some blue jays trying to scare some rabbits away from the bird feeder area in our yard. I don't know how weird that is really, but I was mildly suprised by it.






















14) What do you think of this quiz?
I thought it would be easier than coming up with an idea on my own, now I am thinking this is more typing than I would have otherwise done. Oh well, maybe somebody will actually read the whole thing. I wonder whether anyone will actually find any of it interesting though.

15) What is the last film you saw?
Munich

16) If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
A Yamaha V-Star 1100

17) Tell us something about you that we don't know.
I just sneezed

18) If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
Roll the sucker over, let the Aussies ride cowgirl for a while.

19) Do you like to dance?
Yup, I make no claims for my skill, but I enjoy it.

20) George Bush
Can I go back and describe walls a bit more? The walls in my bedroom have some nice things on them, I've no desire to waste my time, energy and typing on this topic.

21) Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
Hilda Otilda, after our grandmothers, ok, really, if one of our kids had been female Aria was a name on the table.

22) Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
Thing One, or Rastus

23) Would you ever consider living abroad?
Yup, have before and would do it again. I'd rather live in Europe than on the east coast of the US.

24) What do you want God to say to you when you reach the pearly gates?
"Ya done good, kid, let's party."

22 comments:

The Grunt said...

Good one. I'm too disoriented to say anything more, sorry.

Maddie said...

If I became a multi-millionaire overnight I would buy cotton candy for world because that would totally solve all our problems. Or gummy bears, it's a toss up.

Anonymous said...

Grunty~ This end up. Keep right.
That is all the helpful orientation advice I have for you right now.

Pants~ YAY! Cotton candy and gummy bears will solve all the world's problems, except diabetes and tooth decay, but hey, you gotta give a little to get a little, right?

C said...

Bionicles RULE!!! A lot of Bionicles live at our house. Let me guess. Are you building a Piraka? :-) I can't believe hpw much time my kids spend making funky new guys out of them.

Munich- ooh! Was it good? More importantly, how much of Daniel Craig do you get to see? (I have the total hots for him, LOL!)

The Grunt said...

I was in a Sunday induced coma, Logo. I've not been able to stay long on the computer because the screen was bugging my eyes.

S said...

Hey thats a cool me me, i hadnt seen that one yet......

Anonymous said...

Of COURSE I read it all, teacher!
Blue jays can be quite aggressive. They teach their young to fly from the ground, I understand, so in that season they have to be fiercely protective. Anyway, they have often terrorized our cats.

Stephanie said...

ok, i am stealing this. however, it is not yet monday where you are...

Anonymous said...

Candace~ You got it! The boys are loving the light up eyes. Munich was....sad, but good. Daniel Craig gets some face time, good role.

Grunt~ Aw, take a nap to recover from your coma.

Susie~ You should do it!

Weirsdo~ You are the best! Mr. Logo corrected me, we don't have blue jays here, they are technically Stellar Jays, slighly different but probably aggressive for the same reason. Not like the bunnies are after their babies though.

Snavy~ It is where you are! Close enough
;p YAY, I am glad you are doing it.

Nessa said...

Bunnies can be pretty dastardly. Look at Bugs Bunny.

Minka said...

I read all of it! And I laughed. Soemtimes i giggled and sometimes I thought "This is sooo LOGO!". Well done, and I´ll be tagging myself as we speak. No able to come up with something either. It is Monday for crying out loud!

lime said...

this was a fun one. i did actually read the whole thing. i think the walls were worth more than dubya too

Anonymous said...

Re #17 - Bless you!

I read it all. Do I get bonus points? :D

Sar said...

AAACK! That was me! You're my first comment of the day (how's that for loyalty!) and apparently I hadn't signed into Blogger.

Logophile said...

Goldennib~ You make an excellent point, I would not want that wack job near my fledglings either.

Minka~ Oh good, I will have to pop over and see you answers, I am glad you got some giggles.

Lime~YAY! So glad I wasn't boring everyone, with the long stuff ya never can tell. Yeah, so my bedroom walls are green
:-p

Sar~ MORE bonus points?? OK, sure, just cuz I like ya, and you since you signed in to claim your anon.
And also, YAY, I rated first stop of the day!

Anonymous said...

Logo,
You are fabulously funny! George Bush-WTF?? Good Answer! I read the whole thing and loved it!

The Village Idiot said...

Hilda Otilda!?!?

Now why do parents do this?

As I have mentioned I was almost a Thaddeus Bartholomew...glad mom won out on that topic!

Kat said...

Good meme. The bunnies are cute! And I have that same hook with the rabbits on it for my birdfeeders. How funny is that?

Anonymous said...

Blither~ Oh good, glad you enjoyed it, I hate to think I am boring people to sleep. Thanks!

Idiot~ But hon, you'll always be Thaddeus to me.

Kat~ You have fabulous taste in yard ornamentation!

Kyahgirl said...

Blue jays are evil.EVIL!

Logophile said...

Kyahgirl~ I know! Poor bunnies...

DaMasta said...

I didn't realize God was John Wayne.

LOL.. ya did good kid, on the survey.

Mine's up too. I think you knew that. I think you commented. I think I'm crazy...