OK, Susie and the Grunt and Crystal recently did this and to maintain my status as a total joiner I thought I would too.
1. When was the last time you had sex?
I really liked Susie's answer
"Have sex? I AM sex!"
but she already said that, so I will go with...
"Stop being impertinent, if you weren't there it is none of your business."
IM me later for details
2. How do you flush the toilet in public?
I don't often find toilets with an audience.
If, however we are discussing restrooms open to the public,
with my foot.
3. Do you wear your seatbelt in the car?
4. Do you have a crush on someone?
Hmmmm, lemme think about that one...
5. Name one thing that you start to get tense about if you are close to running out of it?
Patience is the obvious answer here, but I will go with fresh reading material
6. What famous person do you (or other people*) think you resemble?
According to that on-line face recognition thing I look like Lucille Ball, Chaka Khan and Beyonce Knowles.
7. What is your favorite pizza topping?
You have to have cheese, beyond that, meeeeeeeeat!
This list is missing a number 8. I even traced it back a couple blogs and couldn't locate it.
9. Do you crack your knuckles?
10. What song do you hate the most when it gets stuck in your head?
I don't like it when ANY song gets stuck in my head
11. Did just mentioning that song make it get stuck in your head?
HA! I have cleverly sidestepped the problem by not really answering the previous question,
mwah hah hah hah! It's the small things in life that give me pleasure.
12. What are your super powers?
My ability to jump with lightening speed to the wrong conclusion.
13. What is the hardest thing you have faced?
14. Where are your car keys?
In the key box
15. Whose answers to this questionnaire do you want to hear?
Crystal, The Grunt and Susie
16. What's your most annoying habit?
17. Where did you go on your last vacation?
18. If you could punch one person in the nose and get away with it who would it be?
I am not really a nose puncher, I prefer psychological torture.
19. What is your best physical feature?
20. What CD is closest to you right now?
21. What three things can always be found in your refrigerator?
oxygen, light, shelves, oh, ok, fine!
salsa, yogurt, soy sauce
22. What superstition do you believe/practice?
Ummmm, I never step on my mother's back, it is very bad for sidewalks I hear.
23-24 Also missing
25. Do you talk on your cell phone when you drive?
Occasionally, usually not. I have some very slight safety-nazi tendencies.
26. What would your name have been if you'd been born the opposite gender? If you don't know what your parents would've chosen, what name would you choose for your other-gendered self?
I think there was coversation about me being a Justin.
27. What song(s) do you sing most often in the shower?
I am more of a bath person, but in the shower I sing with whatever is on the radio.
28. If you could go back or forward in time would you and where would you go?
I think this question is missing a critical word or two.
29. What is your favorite Harrison Ford movie?
The asskicking president one is pretty good, but he will always be Han Solo to me.
30. What CD is in your stereo?
Holst, The Planets
Handel, Water Music
Vivaldi, The Four Seasons
Sarah Brightman, The Classics
Chris Norman, Highlands
Best of Clannad
(I was in a classical kind of mood I guess)
31. What OCD qualities do you have?
Occasionally spelling and grammar things get to me.
I am annoyed by memes with numbers missings, poor spelling and bad grammar.
32. How many kids do you want to have?
In addition to the two I have now, or instead?
33. If you could kiss anyone famous who would it be?
Are we talking a polite smooch on the cheek or a serious face sucking here?
I need more information before I can make a decision like that.
34.Would you really want to kiss someone you didn't know, even if they are famous?
Sure, why not, what better way to get to know someone?
35. What do you do when no one is watching?
sign songs playing on the radio
36. If they made a movie about your life, what actor/actress would be the best for this job?
37. Would you rather die in a blaze of glory or peacefully in your sleep?
As long as the blaze isn't painful that sounds ok.
38. What candy, from when you were a kid, do you miss the most?
39. What is your favorite kid's movie?
Nightmare on Elm Street
Christmas Story, or Sword in the Stone, or Disney's Robin Hood
40. Favorite musician(s)/bands you've seen in concert?
41. Have you ever been in love?
42. Do you talk to yourself?
43. Is there anybody you just wish would fall off the face of the earth?
Yup, although the required lapse in the laws of physics is not something I am prepared to deal with.
44. Would you steel from the rich?
I don't know, do they spell STEAL correctly?
If not I might be tempted.