Friday, October 14, 2005

Aaaahhh, the weekend!

Doesn't it feel good to have some time off, a break from the relentless grind of the work week? I know I'm exhausted from the non-stop eating, playing, sleeping, and blogging.


Here I am lounging in the family room with the alpha male. He is chatting on the phone while I catch up on some much needed rest.







Here the children are taking a break from school work to devote some time to relaxing and engaging in an indepth conversation regarding the artistic sensibilities represented in the coloring book their grandmother just sent to them.







Here I am in one of my favorites seats in the house. For some reason as soon as I hop up here the alpha female starts snapping pics, it is SO annoying. It was quite gratifying to see everyone enjoyed my posts on Thursday and Friday. Thank you for stopping by and commenting!

2 comments:

Bsoholic said...

LOL, ah yes, the weekends rule! Silly AF always snapping pics, especially when you are at the computer desk. Doesn't she realize you have blogging to do???

Logophile said...

I know, I think she is jealous.
Silly rabbit...