Monday, January 09, 2006

Meme Monday!!

The Funkybug has declared Monday all about me, or her, or you, or whatever, go check it out.
From my list of 101 things about me.

94 I like to lick my personal areas
95 I especially like to do that right next to the people when they are watching TV or reading
--------------------------------------------------------------
For reasons I have not yet undetermined the act of attending to my personal grooming issues seems to offend the people.
I don't bark at the Things or the Alpha Male for "adjusting" which they tend to do in public rather more than they should.
It is true I occasionally hassle the AF when she is the tub, and have been know to pull her hair while she is brushing it, but it only seems fair given the amount of trouble they give me when I am trying to groom.
Give and take, people, it is all about the give and the take.

11 comments:

Tom & Icy said...

I like to stop and lick myself when the Master is following me around with that camera. That really irritates him!

lime said...

ariella, they are just jealous, that's all

Bsoholic said...

LOL! Who are they to say when and where you can and can't groom yourself?

S said...

Lick away, Ariella!

Fig said...

cleanliness is next to godliness...

slurp

Stephanie said...

Work it baby!!!!

Breazy said...

Yep I am with Lime on this one , they are just jealous because they can't reach theirs as you do ! LOL!

Fred said...

Our cat bites our hair, not the dog. Last thing I need is another animal chewing on my hair.

Sar said...

Er.......

Anonymous said...

Yeah, the humans are annoying. We all know they'd be 'grooming' themselves all the time if they could just reach!

the many Bs said...

That's the truth, Ariella. Humans just need to learn to be more tolerant!