Friday, April 07, 2006

Last Friday I pointed everyone toward a few of the blogs I really enjoy and some of you actually checked them out and liked them, so I thought I would try it again.

We'll start off with another local. This one serves as a nice counterpoint to the Idiot's anti-Starbucks stance by being proudly, even aggressively PRO STARBUCKS (and he will gladly explain why). THE MONKEY BOY daily entertains with a vast variety of subject matter, and has one of the most lively and interactive comment sections I've ever seen, it is an on-going conversation and alot of fun.

Next, we have SUSIE another of my fellow hijacker who recently started something new. On Fridays she posts 55 Fiction, flash fiction, or nano fiction story with exactly 55 words. The story should have at least one identifiable character, a plot, and 55 words, thems the rulz. If you really like the idea you can run away with it, or post a story in her comments, she would really love it!

Moving on we meet the teacher's pet, Mrs. Weirsdo, mastermind of the Pansi Files. Perhaps not to everyone's taste, but if the idea of naked barbie gymnists, gay rabbit caterers, cat worshipping, and wild carrying-on by stuffed animals in any way amuses you, do pop over and check it out. She is also the author of Mrs. Weirsdo's Novella.

And last, but NOT least, once again I must mention Belle of the Brawl. No, I aam not in the caption contest this week, BUT
Today is Sar's birthday! The 4 7 queen is 29 again, go and wish her well!

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mrs Weirsdo is one of our favorite folks. Pansi is just plain crazy though

egan said...

Thanks for the shout out Logo. I better make an interesting post for Friday and definitely would be picking any fights.

Breazy said...

thanks for the links ! Have good weekend!

S said...

Thanks Logo! Everybody come over and play flash fiction with me!

(What? No visuals?)

Sar said...

I'm a Weirso fan myself. And the Idiot is growing on me (does anyone know if they make a cream to combat that?). I'll have to check out the rest - they sound neat.

Thanks for the b-day lovin, Logo! Lots of lovin right back at ya! :)

Anonymous said...

Schnoodlepooh~Yay~ Glad to hit one of your favorites.

Egan~ Yes, if you could please try to show one of your more charming facets that would be lovely, but please, whatever you do, don't post that pic of almost you in a speedo™.

Breazy~ Anytime! You have a good weekend too.

Susie~ I got mine done right away, do I get a prize?

Sar~ Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday you're a beautyyyyyy, happy Birthday to you! Sorry about the idiot thing, I feel partially responsible, just don't name me in any law suits, I beg of you.

Doug The Una said...

Good stuff there. I like the nanofiction. Who is this Weirsdo of whom you speak?

lime said...

pnasi files sounds like a riot. i may have to check it. thanks!

Anonymous said...

Doug~ I loved your nanofiction, funny dog. Weirsdo, the creator of stuffed animal world, will not appreciate your lack of acknowledgement. Isn't there some reference about denying the knowledge thereof...

Lime~ You should definitely check it out! There are some very funny moments.

Stephanie said...

Thanks for the recommendations!!

Happy birthday Sar!!

Logophile said...

Snav~ Anytime, sugah, mwah!

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Schnoodles and Sar, and Doug may remember me from last night as "Weirsdsworth."
But most of all THANK YOU, teacher! If you remember, last weekend I was so disappointed I almost changed my blog to "Quizzy Thingies," but I'm so glad I didn't and YOU LIKE IT ANYWAY! Well I could go on and on about what a fantastic teacher you are, and how you have changed my life, but I have to go study for your next quiz! : ]
xxoo

Sar said...

Logo - Thanks again for all the birthday fun today. It's good to be the 47 queen, isn't it?! :) But it's not over, we're still on the quest for 147!

Thanks for the birthday wishes, Snav! Come join the party! :)

Anonymous said...

Weirsdo~ You are alot of fun, and the violin piece was gorgeous!!
So glad we bumped into each other!

Sar~ Hope it was one of your top 4-7s evah!