Not to mention, Lime did it too.
1. Can you fill this out without lying?
I CAN, but I believe the pertinent question is, WILL I? Too bad you didn’t ask that.
2. What was the last thing you put in your mouth?
Speaking of pertinent, or impertinent…
3. Who was your last text message from?
auntie, ex-auntie, pal Mel.
4. Where was your default picture taken?
From the internetz, random image theft, I couldn’t find who created it. Do you like it?
5. Last person you rode in a car with under the age of 20?
My car barely 10 years old. My friend Rosey rode with me in it just yesterday. I don’t know when I was last in a vehicle that was OVER the age of twenty.
6. Name someone that made you laugh today?
The Frantics “Boot to the head.”
7. How late did you stay up last night and why?
Later than I should have. I was reading.
8. If you could move somewhere else, would you?
Anywhere in Western WA or Western OR is good, otherwise
9. Ever been kissed under fireworks?
Uh huh, and some other stuff too
10. Which of your friends lives closest to you?
Patti, she lives on the next block over.
11. Do you believe ex’s can be friends?
12. Calling or texting?
13. How do you feel about Dr Pepper?
I am pretty sure he is not a medical doctor.
14. When was the last time you cried really hard?
In April. Thanks for bringing it up. Want to give me a nice papercut and pour lemon juice in it?
15. Where is your biological father right now?
Left of here, physically, politically he is waaaaaay right of here.
16. Where are you at right now?
In the state of annoyance….because of the APPALLING language transgression in this thing
17. What bed did you sleep in last night?
We discussed the impertinence.
18. What was the last thing someone bought for you?
A Krispy Kreme donut
19. Who took your profile picture?
I STILL DON’T KNOW, it was only 15 questions ago, quit bugging me about it already.
20. Was yesterday better than today?
Yes, no, well, I don’t know, what are we using as a means of comparison?
21. Can you live a day without TV?
Oh yah, just leave my ‘puter alone, or I’ll knife you in the eye.
22. Are you mad about anything?
You, baby, I’m maaaaaad about you.
23. Do you think relationships are really worth it?
Only the good ones
24. When was the last time you were disappointed and why?
Yesterday my friend and I tried a new sushi place. It was not all that.
25. Are you a bad influence?
On whom? Regarding what? I have no recollection of those events.
26. Night out or night in?
One of each, please.
27. What items could you not go without during the day?
Heart, brain, lungs, beyond that I’m pretty flexible.
28. Would you share a drink with a stranger?
Like, in the same glass? Eow, no!
29. Who was the last person you visited in the hospital?
30. What does the last text message in your inbox say?
“Looking forward to it! Hoping it will be sooner rather than later.”
31. How do you feel about your life right now?
Ambivalent; parts are awesome, parts suck.
32. How many times have you been pulled over by the police?
Um, more that 2 less than 20. I’ve only had two speeding tickets. One at 17 and the other about 10 years ago.
33. Do you hate anyone?
Nope, it’s bad for you.
34. If we were to look in your inbox, what would we find?
Nothing incriminating, I delete all those so the Dept. of Homeland Security will leave me alone.
35. Can you easily tell if someone’s fake?
Not always. I tend to believe the best of people, turns out not everyone deserves that.
36. Has anyone ever called you a perfectionist?
HAH HAH HAH HAH HAH! Uh, no
38. What song is stuck in your head?
Making Whoopie (I just got a Sinatra CD)
39. Someone knocks on your window at 2 AM, who do you want it to be?
The tooth fairy
40. Wanna have kids before you’re 30?
I don’t know, because, it’s like, sooo much responsibility, ya know what I mean?
41. Name something you have to do tomorrow?
Go to a party, woo hoo!
42. Can you whistle?
Yup, even while I work too.
43. Do you sleep on your side, stomach, or back?
On my side.
44. Do you think too much or too little?
I’m with Blither on this one;
“Both.. And always at the wrong time.”
45. Do you smile a lot?
I don’t know, probably.
46. Who was your last missed call on your mobile phone?
47. When is the next time you will see the person you like?
Wow, THE person I like. Well, I will see Mr. Logo next week. I will see my pal Mel in just a little bit, and I like her too. Take your pick.
48. Are you happy with your life?
If I say no do I get a new one? No? Ok, then I will be happy with what I have :D
49. Can you handle the truth?
I have hot pads, why not?
50. What book are you currently reading?
Plato and a Platypus Go Into a Bar
51. Do you hate the last guy you had a conversation with?
Nope, I don’t hate, it’s bad for the spleen.
52. Is there something you always wear?
53. What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
Thinking I would whip out a quick little meme…these things always take longer than you think they will.
54. Honestly, who was the last person to tell you that they love you?
Thing Two, actually he said, “I love you more than you love me.” I think he was being honest, though, obviously he is wrong.
55. Did you have an exciting last weekend?
I can’t remember, that doesn’t seem to support the idea it was exciting.
56. Have you ever crawled through a window?
Ever?? Well, yah, but its been at LEAST a year.
57. Have you ever dyed your hair?
I had somewhat purple-ish hair quite a while back. When I dressed up as Snow White I dyed it black.
58. Are you wearing a necklace?
Nope. No jewelry at all.
59. What’s something that can always make you feel better?
Feeling loved, awwwwwwwa
60. Will this weekend be a good one?
Sure, why not.
61. What do you want right now?
Ii want to go eat some hummus.
62. Have you ever worn the opposite sex’s clothing?
Yes, but I wasn’t cross-dressing, ok, stopping trying to make it sound all weird.
63. Look behind you, what do you see?
I can’t see behind me!! Quit trying to freak me out.
64. Have you ever worked in a food place?
When I was 16 I worked at Wendy’s. In fact, I was Wendy for parties and such. Go ahead and laugh, whatever. Your pants are unzipped, HA!
65. What would you name your future daughter?
66. Any summer plans for 2009?
Yup, can’t wait till it gets here!!! Oh…hang on…
67. What’s on your schedule for tomorrow?
I have to get early, thanks for reminding me. I hate you :p
68. Does anyone know your Facebook password?
69. Would you like some cake?
The cake is a lie.