Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Sooooooo,

Mr. Man was gone for three months (mostly, he came home every 29 days for a 5 week visit) and the Things and I were free to leave cupboard doors open and whistle whenever the mood struck us. On the other hand, the vast list of stuff that didn't get attention over the summer is... impressive. He is back now and organizing things with his typical drill sargent-esque charm.

We are almost to the end of summer and it is only a week and a half til the Things will be attending high school on a daily basis. AND, soon after that, very soon, I shall be heading to UW for my library science program, squeeeee!
I am excited about that.

Now I am off to yoga where I am learning to be flexible 'n stuff. Oh, also, I've lost 15 pounds since the beginning of July, so yay me~!

2 comments:

Bijoux said...

That's a lot of weight in a short period of time! Good job and good luck in your MLS program!

Jocelyn said...

Excuse me, Ms. 15 Pounds Lost? Super for you. After gaining 10 lbs this summer (HELLO, BEER!), I'm using MyFitnessPal to track daily intake, which kind of sucks but is the only way to keep me honest.

*dramatic sigh*