Monday, July 27, 2015

July is almost over??


It is very strange to realize that I've been done with school for 6 weeks now.
I've been doing lots of catching up on normal life stuff, laundry, sleeping, talking to the people who live with me, and even doing some reading, zomigosh!

I've also been doing lots of job applications and just scheduled an interview, sadly, it is for entrance to a job pool, not an actual position... but hey, I will take it, baby.
I've also been catching up with friends that I've mostly ignored and neglected over the course of the last two years. I had a lovely lunch today with one of them and I have a hot date Friday with another one. We are going to have an awesome day in Seattle and although it may include some shopping, it will mostly be about good food and chatting and I am really looking forward to it!

I will find it easier to think about my student loans when I actually get a job but I am afraid I that is going to happen just about the time I actually get my brain to relax... typical, right?




No comments: