Wednesday, September 28, 2005

I stole this from Thomcat, who stole it from Mel.
The theft that keeps being stolen, and thanks!

1. Legal First name? Well, this is complicated, my first name was Pocus, but that wasn't legal. My legal/registered name is Sisu's Magic Sprite, but that was with the plan of calling me Ariella.
2. Were you named after anyone? Yes, the sprite in The Tempest, but I am female, so they added the "la"
3. Do you wish on stars? Yes, frequently...still waiting, just for the record.
4. When did you last cry? When we were watching The General, Keaton finally triumphs, such a tender moment.
5. What is your favorite lunch meat? Yes
6. What is your birth date? April 25th
7. Whats your most embarrassing CD? Sound track to "Hope Float". It was a gift!! I swear!
8. If you were another person, would you be friends with you? But of course
9. Do you use sarcasm a lot? No, never, as if.
10. What are your nicknames? Puppycat, Boppy, Brutisima grande, Princess
11. Would you bungee jump? logistical issues there, probably not
12. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? Um, shoes?
13. Do you think that you are strong? Let's find out, shall we? Tug o war?
14. What is your favorite ice cream flavor? anything with chocolate, mmmmm, chocolate, they NEVER let me have chocolate
15. Shoe Size? Um, shoes?
16. Red or pink? red
17. What is your least favorite thing about yourself? Lack of certain important sexual organs, damn you Bob Barker, damn you!!
18. Who do you miss most? My uncle Pilot
19. What color pants and shoes are you wearing? Um, pants?
20. What are you listening to right now? Crash Test Dummies, God Shuffled His Feet
21. What did you eat for breakfast? Science Diet Lamb and Rice with an egg
22. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? I am guessing black
23. What is the weather like right now? Drizzly and 55.
24. Last person you talked to on the phone? Um, phone?
25.The first things you notice about the opposite sex? Hello, I AM a dog, do you really want to get into this?
26. Do you like the person who sent this to you? I think I mostly like the guy I stole it from, although he recently confessed he doesn't like dogs, so I dunno.
27. Favorite Drink? Finely aged toilet bowl water
28. Hair Color? black
29. Do you wear contacts? no
30. Favorite Food? raw cow
31. Last Movie You Watched? Princess Bride
32. Favorite Day Of The Year? Water Trials, AKA water dog family reunion
33. Scary Movies Or Happy Endings? happy endings
34. Summer Or Winter? winter
35. Hugs OR Kisses? yes
36. What Is Your Favorite Dessert? I think it would be chocolate if they would just let me have some!
37. Living Arrangements? Alpha male and female, two pests, aged 9 yrs and 6 yrs.
38. What books Are You Reading? Hound of the Baskervilles
39. What's On Your Mouse Pad? some sort of boy goo on solid blue
40.What Did You Watch Last night on TV? Myth Busters
41. Favorite Smells? Dogs, deer, dead things, droppings
42. Favorite junk food? lamb lung....mmmmmm
43. Rolling Stones or Beatles? Beatles
44. What's the farthest you've been from home? couple hundred miles, Pacific Beach


There do you know me better now?

4 comments:

Tom & Icy said...

That was cute. Woof! We liked it.

lime said...

too funny! loved the curses on bob barker!!

Stephanie said...

OMG!!! I loved this!! The Bob Barker curse made me LOL!!!

Bsoholic said...

LOL, yeah the bob barker curse is hilarious!