Friday, December 09, 2005

Friday filler

Remain calm but I have nothing of conscequence to say. So here is some free associating for you.
Thing One won this fish at a kid's carnival.
It is the world's most boring pet.

This is what the alpha female OUGHT to have done yesterday.
This is my toy basket, but not all my toys, those are scattered around the house, where I think they belong.
This is a pic of two things I love to play with, but am not allowed to, the Christmas tree and the AF's ponytail.
This is the buffet in the living room, posted to show the knobs.


NO SPF for us today, no tats, visble birthmarks, or bumperstickers.

If you want to send a question for the quiz, today is the day to do it!

logophile_mania@yahoo.com

Include 4 possible answers and mark the correct one.

My thanks to Cricket, Susie, Mr. Ratburn, Doug, Weirsdo, and Julia for questions this week!

10 comments:

lime said...

did younot get my question that i sent too late for last week?

Stephanie said...

LMAO!!! You said "show the knobs!!"

I am just so mature!!

Logophile said...

Limey, I got it, I will use it next week. The quiz was done when I got it (it appears to be the one thing I am capable of doing in a timely fashion).
Snav~ heh heh, show us YOUR knobs, heh heh heh.

Stephanie said...

I'll send you a "special" email!

Fig said...

If that's all the laundry you have to do... consider yourself lucky. I won't take a picture of my pile... it would be too embarrassing. Lucky for me I got an early Christmas present yesterday... 2 bottles of my fav wine... bring on the laundry!

Bsoholic said...

I hear ya on nothing of conscequence to say. That's why I started another interactive story.

Cool tree, too bad you can't play in it Ariella!

Tom & Icy said...

That was interesting. Like the pics. I used to like to sleep under the Christmas tree but would get tangled in wires and knock it over trying to get out.

S said...

Hey I got those lion knobs too!
And sheesh, Ariella, you have a lot of toys! Man oh man, Rio only has two...an indoor toy and an outdoor toy....spoiled dog! Ariella!

Anonymous said...

Do you play with the big white bear, Ariella? I have a Pooh bear. I slit his throat and the stuffing's coming out.

Logophile said...

lily~ it is 11:20 PM and the laundry is done. Yay for Cap'n Morgan!!

BS~ Tag rocks on!

Roxi~ Thanks

Icy~ The people can be so strict...

Bare~ Nice knobs, heh heh heh
Poor Rio, I would share, I have tons!!

CHRISTOPHER~ Yes, that is my bear. I do tend to make short work of the stuffed animals, the AF has discovered the Goodwill is a great place to find my toys, but they always reek of bleach by the time I get them.