Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Trivia Tuesday, holiday style!

Still in the holiday mood?
Take the HOLIDAY QUIZ.
Don't google!

Thank you to everyone who contributed questions for last week's quiz, good job guys, it was tough!
High score went to the Village Idiot (west coast edition) and honorable mentions for Cricket, Susie, and Weirsdo who tied for second place.

If you want to help me out next week please send a question for next week's quiz along with four possible answers and the correct one marked to
logophile_mania@yahoo.com

Game on!

11 comments:

S said...

No, i'm sorry, not finishing this quiz, i'll just leave your other 5.3 readers wondering what score I might've had.

:P

Bsoholic said...

Yeah, I botched that one up! I've been pretty terrible at these lately. Oh well. :P

Doug The Una said...

Isn't Christmas about not having to be smart?

Fred said...

What Doug said.

Breazy said...

whew , I am so not good at quizes !

Sar said...

Woohoo 70! And I didn't even google. Well, okay, I asked my 2nd grader about Kwanza since she just studied about it in school and I got lucky on a few, but the fact still remains....I BEAT DOUG!!!

*doing a smarty pants dance*

lime said...

well that was an embarassment

Logophile said...

Susie~ don't be chicken, go take the quiz, dang it!

BS~ Send in those questions, and btw, your score is based entirely on participation, you are kicking ass!

Doug~ Christmas in about being gullible and spending alot of money on other people, so clearly no, it is not about being smart.

Fred~ You should at least try one!

Breazy~ But you participate, so you are a winner!

Sar~ You rock! And I love that dance!!

Seamus~ You are IN the quiz this week! Boxing Day was great and have a good bufflenap!

Logophile said...

Lime~ mwah, you are beautiful and smart, we don't need quizzes to know that.

Bsoholic said...

Last time I sent in a question, I forgot the correct answer and missed my own! D'OH!!! Hahahahaha

The Village Idiot said...

Damnit why isnt kwanza in n'debele?