Saturday, June 02, 2007

OK, so my pal The Grunt, who is a tortured genius, loves to pass on both his genius and the torment.
He tagged me with an original meme of his own design. Apparently he passes his time in various meeting by filling out his Franklin Covey organizer with misinformation for the purposes of amusing himself (see why I adore him so?).
He wanted to know how we would fill out the Record of Conversation form.


"Record of Conversation": Can I get this in a 45 LP format?
Project: That's it baby, project, you're a beautiful pouty princess!
Subject: Our subject today is mid-thirties mother of two, let's see if we can break her!
With: With or without you, I can't live, with or without you.
Telephone: Now, dang it! I've been waiting to hear from you for days, don't you love me anymore?
Meeting at: What's a good time for you? You know I don't really have a preference, whatever you want to do if fine with me, no, really.
By: Bye Miss American Pie, drove my Chevy to the levy but the levy was dry...
Date: I only date Mr. Logo currently, but once I've frustrated him into the grave or the mental hospital give me a call.
Topic Discussed: Well, I promised not to repeat it to anyone else but if you can keep a secret...
SO CAN I!
Action: You put your left foot in, you take your left foot out, you put your left foot in and you shake it all all about.

14 comments:

The Grunt said...

Simply awesome! Good job, logo!

Nessa said...

That's the way I Hokey Pokey, too.

Jacob said...

Sounds more like hankey pankey to me!

lime said...

yeah, but how is he with arranging the telephone book?

Anonymous said...

hokey pokey!!!!!!
heh... it was brilliant as always mz. thang...
my preference is tea with you on the pier... when shall we meet??
i love you for your mind and some days for your body... ok ok, most days for your body!
/vera

S said...

OK I had to read that twice, but Im on the train now.

I feel like a vub scout leader and a swim coach today, Lo! Snicker, snicker, see you tonight.

S said...

I likes being a vub scout leader

Jacob said...

Did you get the pitcher I sent you from my cell phone? Huh? Well? Huh? Well??? Did ja? Huh? Well? Huh?

Scary Monster said...

Me thinks that Cap'n Grunty will keep us busy fer quite a while figuring these out.

STOMP.

armalicious said...

Ok, I had to read this, like, 3 times before I got it. Actually, I had to take out my Franklin planner to figure it out.

Now I'm laughing because this rules! Good stuff.

Jocelyn said...

You guys are total goofs. I love it!

Anonymous said...

Nice, I like things I have to figure out.

Anonymous said...

very interesting -- i like

gawpo never sends me pictures from his cell phone :(

Logophile said...

Grunt~ Excellent, I'm glad I captured the essence of what you were seeking.

Goldennib~ We are so similar you and I.

Gawpo~ I like to play along to that song too.

Lime~ No one could do that as good as you, baby, you're the best.

Vera~ Tea on the pier, 3:00 sounds good, and I'll be sure to bring both my mind and my body :p

Susie~ I bet you are a velly intellesting vub scout leader. Now where are you?? Get in my box!

Scary Monster~ Should I be scared or pleased that I completely got it?

Arm~ Heh heh, its a great way to pass the time!

Jocelyn~ You are correct, ma'am, I'm so glad to have found people who can appreciate, or at least not be frightened by that.

Wreckless~ Oh, if you like that sort of thing Grunt is definitely your kind of guy.

Snavy~ Gawpo is just mean, what can I say? I'll pinch him for you, someday.

word veri~ vowtuna
:p