Saturday, August 16, 2014

I've got another confession to make.

I am trying something new I'm dictating my post via my phone's voice to text translator. I am not sure how this will turn out... However, I'm willing to try new things. So here's the deal , my confession referred not only to clothing Foo Fighter lyrics it also protects to matters of a less Music al nature.
I have a slight addiction to technology recently I upgraded my laptop and my cell phone. They both needed to be updated nevertheless I feel quite decadent. The new phone is a droid Maxx and the new laptop is HP the monitor is smaller than my previous laptop however all of the keys are intact and the fan works.
Because I am starting a new part time position in the fall I justified this purchase as a necessity. No doubt I could have made do with something smaller and less intricate but what would be the point of that?

No comments: