Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Interview Questions and an easy guessing game

OK, I finally wrote questions for that interview meme and I am posting them here for you.
-----------------

Arm

1. If you were given the job of writing the new law book on cell phone usage what would be the top offenses?

2. Laura Mallory has been convicted of stupidity. What should be her sentence?

3. You can choose any role in any play. Who will you play and why?

4. How is that Nora Jones book going?

5. What exactly were those Egan-inspired techniques you used on Mr. Arm to get that new MAC?

------------------
Blue

1. You are making your own list of seven deadly sins. What's on the list?

2. Back in February you threw me a GREAT birthday party. Tell us for next January, what is an ideal birthday celebration for you?

3. What is your favorite spa treatment to receive and which do you most like to give?

4. Here, have a cinnamon roll, now tell me, how is that cholesterol doing?

5. I love your Blogging Without Obligation button. Why do you think so many of us bloggers feel the need to apologize for being busy?

----------------------------
Lime

1. You get to re-order the phone book (alphabetical listings are like, soooo done). How will you list people?

2. You can either have a motorcycle or a trip to Trinadad for two weeks. Which do you choose and why?

3. However in the world did you, of all people end up with such smartmouthed kids, hmm? Did you evidence this trait in your youth as well? Well, duh! Tell us some new stories!

4. You get an open ended trip around the world, where will you stop?

5. What do you think are the main differences of online friends and 3-D ones?

-----------------------------
Damasta

1. How is it going with the March of Dimes?

2. If money and time are no object where would you like to go on your honeymoon?

3. Fav BNL song of the moment?

4. Bought any new shoes lately?

5. How is the integration of fiance, friends and family going?

----------------------------
Cathy

1. For the year I lived in Greece, although I mostly loved it, I found some of the things there drove me NUT! In some way Greece is incredibly backward, how do you handle that?

2. How is your consumerism doing? Having you been involved in a treatment plan at all?

3. You started blogging to remember you, find you, or reinvigorate you, is it working?

4. Since everyone else had a go, I want to know your take. Describe your blog.

5. Did your friend actually tell off her whiny/bossy boyfriend?

--------------------------

As a special bonus, since she is new to the blog world I decided to do an extra set of questions for Jules so you can all get to know her a bit better.

Jules

1. What is your favorite thing about living in Florida after the Northeast?

2. We haven't had much time to get to know you so help us out. What are 5 things all your friends should know about you.

3.What movies or books rate as your all-time favorites?

4. You mentioned your first kiss guy ended up on the most wanted list. Any other bad boys we should know about?

5. With your baby still being so young, are you getting any sleep at ALL?

-----------------------------------------

Thing One, who is a terrible shoe thief, had borrowed my shoes for years to pop outside. Now, finally, I can steal his, mwah hah hah!

Our photographer

Also, our fine feathered friends have returned en mass to the feeders and bird bath.

13 comments:

DaMasta said...

Yayayy!! Questions!! And an opportunity to take pictures of my shoes! I'm so excited, I could poop!

Anonymous said...

how fun! Good Q's -- I can't wait to see everyone's answers.

Now I want more questions. :(

Anonymous said...

do I answer here or on my blog.... I'll answer on my blog and then if you want them here, just let me know....

Anonymous said...

Logo, thanks dude! I will get to work on my questions tonight. Hopefully I'll post them this week. Things are cute, aren't they?

DaMasta said...

OOp. I just realized that I'm not engaged. LOL, not that I just realized I wasn't engaged, but I just realized that you thought that I *was*. :P

Either way, I'll answer all the questions and clear up everything on my blog!

OO! The suspense!

Anonymous said...

Terrific Q's! Nice Tootsies! Talented Photographer!

Anonymous said...

Hey Logo.... That March 16th post was the post swap coordinated by Lily... I was wondering what you were talking about!!!!

lime said...

what an excellent set of questions!! you are a wonderful interviewer. i shall endeavor to prove myself a worthy subject.

S said...

Ooh cant wait to see the answers!

armalicious said...

Thanks for the questions. I will have answers posted later today. These are some good ones.

Anonymous said...

I used to borrow my old man's shoes to go outside. I still can't fit in them. He has big feet.

robkroese said...

Gene Simmons is on the most wanted list?!?!

Minka said...

I have shoe size 36! really! I can borrow any shoes in this household and trip over myself any time I choose to :)

I just love the last picture!