Tuesday, September 22, 2015

You know what I haven't done in a long while?

Well, posted on this blog, but more to the point for today... one of these!

A- Age: 44 (I remember back when I started this blog, 10 years ago and I was 34, wow, that was a long freaking time ago).
 
B- Biggest Fear: Clowns and carnies (they smell of cabbage and have tiny hands)
 
C- Current Time: 10:35 AM
 
D- Drink you last had:  coffee (iced Americano with a splash of cream to be specific)
 
E- Easiest Person To Talk to: Myself, I'm always there when I need me, I always listen, I always seem to understand what I'm trying to say, I hardly ever interrupt, I often laugh at my jokes, and I  
 

F- Favorite Song: There is never just one but at the top of the list and the rotation changes frequently but maybe at the moment, 
Tear in My Heart by 21 Pilots

Could Have Been Me by The Struts 
Ship to Wreck by Florence + the Machine 
Stop the World I Want to Get Off with You by The Arctic Monkeys
I Am by AWOLNATION
and to be clear— I am talking about the songs, not the videos


G- Ghosts, are they real: I refuse to answer this question on the grounds there are more things in Heaven and Earth than are dreamt of in your philosophies, Horatio.
 

H- Hometown: Oak Harbor, Washington
 

I- In love with: Crisp fall mornings that give way to gloriously sunny afternoon
 

J- Jealous Of: People who have a personal assistant. I so need one.
 

K- Killed Someone? Give me a break, like I am going to admit that on the interwebz.
 

L- Last time you cried? Last week when I learned a very sweet library mentor of mine died.
 

M- Middle Name: Artemis, but not in the Greek
 

N- Number of Siblings: 2
 


O- One Wish: Wings that work
 

P- Person who you last called: Mr. Logo
 

Q- Question you're always asked: Why do you know that?
 

R- Reason to smile: Thing One and Thing Two
 

S- Song last sang: The Ghost Inside's  Broken Bell (singing along, to be clear)
 

T- Time you woke up: 7:30 AM
 

U- Underwear Color: black
 

V- Vacation Destination: We're planning to visit Germany
 

W- Worst Habit: Forgetting what I'm doing
 

X- X-Rays you've had: So many, don't walk in front of cars, fall off curbs, get in car crashes, etc. etc.
 

Y- Your favourite food: Things other people made for me
 

Z- Zodiac Sign: Aquarius

1 comment:

egan said...

Hola! Remember me? Blogging is dead, but nice to see a few still use it.