Sunday, December 31, 2006

My New Year's Resolutions

1. I resolve not to smoke this year (I make this resolution every year and so far I've had 100% success).
2. I resolve to ride my motorcycle as much as possible and read a bunch of books.
3. I resolve to enjoy life, not sweat the petty things, and not pet the sweaty things.

Hope you have a great evening tonight and a truly fabulous New Year that brings more laughter than tears and events that will bring delight when remembered.
If that is aiming too high, well, here's to hoping it won't suck.
Cheers!

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a great New Year wish--hope your resolutions are kept. I especially like #2 and hope I can do the same.

Doug The Una said...

Happy New Year, Logo!

Anonymous said...

Are you sure you don't smoke? You can't smell it yourself, you know.

Happy New Year, Logo.

chosha said...

Sweaty things never get a break, do they? They must feel so neglected. :)

lime said...

i should like to make the same resolutions however i need a motorcycle in order to do that.g

SJ said...

I hope you'renot going to read those books while riding your motorcycle. Unless the books are first aid books :)

the many Bs said...

Happy new year to you too!

Anonymous said...

I resolve to enjoy life, not sweat the petty things, and not pet the sweaty things.

Well that's not fair -- not petting the sweaty things. How would you feel if no one pet you when you were sweaty? Huh? Huh? Just when it started getting hot and heavy, and you started getting sweaty, he (or she) stopped petting you.

Happy New Year Logo! Love to you and yours!

Fred said...

Happy 2007, Logo!

The Grunt said...

Here, here!

Anonymous said...

Good job, Logo. If we adhered to #3 in our family...during this lack of water/plumbing period, we'd be a lonely lot...

Happy New Year, love!

Jacob said...

Me, I'm resolving to walk on the ground with my feet and use my ears for hearing this year. Wish me luck!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year Logo. I think I'll ride a motorcyle in my head much more this year! Best to you and yours.

Stephanie said...

i like your list better -- except the motorcycle part