Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Now, whose life did we say it was?

When in the course of canine/human events it becomes necessary for one dog to reclaim the web log which has connected her with others and to assume among the bloggers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle her.... in short,
Ariella here, and dang it, they are at it again. If it weren't bad enough they bogart the couch, the blog, the bed and the chocolate they also deny me the call of the wild. So fine, they want to feed the birds, ok, too much Mary Poppins in the formative years would be my diagnosis, but whatever. However, they could have the decently to let me chase away the non-avian interlopers who insist on invading my yard and stealing the food they put out for the birds!

The filthy little theives actually ripped open and stole the entire suet block on this other post but am I allowed to chase them away? Tear their nasty tiny tails from their sneaky little bodies? Ooooh nooo, because they are" sooooo cute!"
Whatever!

Color me displeased.
Other than that, everything is fine.
Ariella out.

9 comments:

Fred said...

Don't worry, Ariella, you still have their bed when they're gone. Just don't tell them, or they'll take that away, too.

Breazy said...

hmmm "color you displeased" , we need to ask Lime if she has a paint chip for that! Just kidding . We are having a canine problem and we don't even own a canine . Our neighbors bullmastiff(have no clue if that is spelled right)comes and poos in our yard and let me tell you, that poo looks like human poo it is so big and of course the only place the dog knows where to go is right at the bottom of the outside steps . Animals , can't live with them and ya can't shoot them (not that I would want to shoot them... just saying). You have a great day !

Anonymous said...

Ariella, I feel your pain.

lime said...

i certainly agree that you should be allowed to rid the yard of the tree rats.

The Grunt said...

Someone needs a Red Ryder BB Gun for Christmas.

Anonymous said...

Ariella, you write so well! As much as you'd like to be colored displeased though, I'll bet you wouldn't like it once I brought out the 'displeased' colored markers. They probably wouldn't match your nice coat.

S said...

LMAO @ Breazy! What color do you think color me displeased would be?

Ariella black?

Ya know, I just remembered that on my last road trip to YOUR house, I collected a squirrel tail, minus the body! It was kinda cute!
Maybe you oughta let Ariella disattach at tail so I can have it, cuz mine blew out the window!
XX

See look at my word veri:
HUNTDEM!

OMG let her at em!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my God! That is one enterprising little MF! Imagine all the work he's going through for a bit of food. My cat would never go through such effort, for instance. She would just whine and whine.

You gotta love the little guy for his efforts! ;)

So did you shoot him?

Stephanie said...

Ariella - your humans don't let you ahve any fun!