1. Do you try to look hot when you go to the grocery store just in case someone recognizes you from your blog?
Not really an issue for me, I usually get left in the car at the grocery store. But if ever you recognize my glorious visage feel free to experience awe.
2. Are the photos you post Photoshopped or otherwise altered?
Occasionally cropped, that's about it. When things are altered around here it is usually stunningly obvious thanks to the lack of skill on the part of my tech support.
3. Do you like it when creeps or dorks e-mail you?
Hasn't happened yet. Only had e-mail from really great folks.
4. Do you lie in your blog?
Um, I don't think so, anthropomorphism isn't considered LYING, is it?
5. Are you passive-aggressive in your blog?
Nah, I am too busy being clever and cute.
6. Do you ever threaten to quit writing so people will tell you not to stop?
No, is this something people do?
7. Are you in therapy? If not, should you be? If so, is it helping?
Well, I do have separation anxiety, but if everyone would just do whatever I want I would be fine.
8. Do you delete mean comments? Do you fake nice ones?
Nope, if people or cats want to be small-minded or ugly let it stay there for everyone to see. No reflection on me. As to faking nice comments, what would be the point of that?
9. Have you ever rubbed one out while reading a blog?
No, DAMN YOU, Bob Barker!!
10. If your readers knew you in person, would they like you more or like you less?
The love could only grow.
11. Do you have a job?
I am the center of the emotional well being of my family, does that count?
12. If someone offered you a decent salary to blog full-time without restrictions, would you do it?
No, it might cut into my napping schedule, or personal grooming time.
13. Which bloggers do you want to meet in real life?
The interesting ones, you know who you are
14. Which bloggers have you made out with?
None, but if my golden boy or Bucky are interested...
15. Do you usually act like you have more money or less money than you really have?
Dogs don't really have much use for cash, I have a a fab bucket of toys though, but I don't pretend to have more or less than I do.
16. Does your family read your blog?
Some of them
17. How old is your blog?
Started in the middle of September, so still pretty new.
18. Do you get more than 1000 page views per day? Do you care?
good grief, no, and no
19. Do you have another secret blog in which you write about being depressed, slutty, or a liar?
No, who are these people?
20. Have you ever given another blogger money for his/her writing?
21. Do you report the money you earn from your blog on your taxes?
22. Is blogging narcissistic?
Probably, but I am ok with that
23. Do you feel guilty when you don't post for a long time?
No, but the lack of attention starts making me feel passive-aggressive
24. Do you like John Mayer?
I so want to Triumph this question..."He is very nice...for me to poop on!"
Eh, he is ok.
25. Do you have enemies?
Those obnoxious deer who harrass me, and taunt me from the back yard.
26. Are you lonely?
Only when I am in my kennel and the people are gone, that so sucks!
27. Why bother?
If I can stop one heart from breaking,
I shall not live in vain:
If I can ease one life the aching,
Or cool one pain,
Or help one robin
Unto his nest again,
I shall not live in vain.
Alright, the tagging seems so...well, you know, but I would love to read this on a couple of blogs that link to mine!