SPF is the next post down,
this is a meme from Lime (house of Lime) see -->
1) My uncle once: aced the highest level of water trial his first time out (water trials are kind of like agility, but for water work) Pilot is one of the world's cutest, smartest curly Portuguese Water Dog, ever!
2) Never again in my life: will I sniff nail polish remover, lord, is that stuff foul!
3) When I was five: I am a year and a half here, people! Work with me!
4) High School was: Are we discussing obedience class again? It was a fabulous social time, although the people kept interupting us to walk in cicles and stupid stuff.
5) I will never forget: those neutering bastards at the pet clinic.
6) I once met: Mary Margret Haugen, a WA state senator, she found me charming but of course.
7) There's this girl I know who: always gives me treats and is appropriately appreciative of me. She works at the local pet boutique and salon.
8) Once, at a bar: a man shot Buffalo Bill in the back, whadda bastid!
9) By noon I'm usually: napping
10) Last night I: spent several hours curled up with the AF who was reading
11) If I had only: one toy, I would want it to be big white teddy bear. Great for chewing, cuddling, and tug o' war.
12) Next time I go to church: I will not poop in the grass by the entry way, the people get so excited over the silliest things.
13) What worries me most: is the vaccum. It hasn't done anything yet, but I swear it is so sinister!
14) When I turn my head right, I see: the breakfast room, with two children writing and drawing storybooks.
15) When I turn my head left, I see: the family room and the bird feeders out the window.
16) You know I'm lying when: I am stretched out on my side on the floor, that is my favorite place to be lying down.
17) You know what I miss most about the eighties: Um, hello?? One and half, I am ONE and a HALF!!
18) If I was a character written by Shakespeare, I'd be: Ariel (The Tempest) Which is who I am named for
19) By this time, next year: I will know if I am moving.
20) A better name for me would be: Princess Of Quite A Lot
21) I have a hard time understanding: why everyone doesn't do exactly what I want.
22) If I ever go back to school I'll: learn to do water trials, yeah, how do you like me now!!
23) You know I like you if: I try to sit my 40 pound ass in your lap.
24) If I won an award, the first person I'd thank would be: The academy
25) Darwin, Mozart, Slim Pickens & Geraldine Ferarro are: passe'
26) Take my advice, never: run into an electric fence, that sucks!
27) My ideal breakfast is: chicken wing, or turkey neck, mmmmmm
28) A song I love, but do not have is: Who Let the Dogs Out
29) If you visit my hometown, I suggest: you have your people call my people, we'll get together, we'll do lunch of something, later darling, mwah.
30) Why won't anyone: give me some Nutella!!
31) If you spend the night at my house, DO: expect to pay alot of attention to me, and have a made to order breakfast courtesy of the AM.
32) I'd stop my wedding for: ummmmmmS
33) The world could do without: Bob Barker
34) I'd rather lick the belly of a cockroach than: the belly of a banana slug.
35) My favorite blonde is: the AF's nephew, man is HE a messy eater.
36) Paperclips are more useful than: cats
37) San Diego means: nothing, not in my realm of experience and therefore it is irrelevant.
38) And by the way: our toilet water flushes in the same direction that the earth rotates about the sun.
It's kinda fun, if you haven't...you should try this!