Weirsdo of http://pansifiles.blogspot.com/ tagged me to do twenty facts about myself.
Thanks for the tag, Weirsdo!
1. I am one and a half years old, that makes me a canine adolescent.
2. I love to play tug o' war but I tend to think retrieving balls is pointless, my people just throw them away again.
3. I, like a couple other members of this family, have no concept of time.
4. I prefer lying on funiture to lying on the floor.
5. I have hair not fur, so I don't shed like many breeds.
6. I take an herbal supplement daily, there is no substitute for good health.
7. I weigh 40.8 pounds and am 20.4 inches tall at the shoulders.
8. I am tall enough to snitch things off the kitchen counter.
9. I love meeting new people and dogs.
10. My two favorite seats in the house are the computer chair and the window sill
11. I like the stores that welcome pets, unfortunately they do require leashes.
12. I love going to the state park, especially the local one where I can swim.
13. I enjoy pulling hair, especially pony tails.
14. When I welcome my people home I have a tendency to "mouth" them.
15. They call it "biting", and discourage it.
16. My favorite way to wake up the kids is to stick my cold, wet nose right in their ears, it is singularly effective.
17. I have recently begun sleeping on the alpha female's feet, she is less enthused about this honor than one might reasonably expect.
18. I can make it to the neighbor's backyard in less than one minute when left unattended.
19. I hate the vacuum and my kennel.
20. I am feeling much better today and am very thankful for all your well wishes. I think it was just a reaction to my vaccinations.
If you haven't done one of these yet...consider yourself tagged!