Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Google Images Game
I stole this from Susie
who stole this from Osbasso,
who stole it from Ago-go,
who stole it from the lovely Kalani,
who lived in the house that jack built.
Directions:
Go to Google and click on the images link.
Type in the following and post the first (or your favorite) picture in the search engine finds.-
The name of the town where you grew up-
The name of the town where you live now-
Your name-
Your Grandmother’s name (pick one)-
Your favorite food-
Your favorite drink-
Your favorite song-
Your favorite smell.

The name of the town where you grew up-




Nice lil lake, hm?



The name of the town where you live now-



Lovely sunset over my island.



Your name-


That's me!




Your Grandmother’s name (pick one)-

This is the name of the Gramma whose name I can admit in public.
Star



Your favorite food-



Mmmmmm, lamb lung


Your favorite drink-




Coffee, nothing like it, best served just above room temperature from half empty mugs.




Your favorite song-

Bella Notte



Your favorite smell


I know, I know, I'm sorry, but really, it is just a dog thing.

8 comments:

TLP said...

LOL. I love the dog-thing one. TOO FUNNY. So cute.

S said...

OMG Ariella, your humans let you drink coffee?
You got a crush on that sunglass wearing doggy butt too?

Logophile said...

Tan Pez Lucy~ Glad to bring a smile!

Susie~ No, I would not say "let" more like occasionally they leave their back turned too long.
And as to the other pic...no, ya goober! I don't have a crush on him!! Sheesh

lime said...

mmmmm, i can just see you and that hunky lab sharing a bucket of lamb lung........baaarrrrfff! last pic is priceless

the many Bs said...

Love the dog thing. It's our favorite smell too! Yummmmm butt sniff!!!

Stephanie said...

Ariella - you are the funniest little doggie - EVER!!!

Thomcat said...

hahahaha!!! not bad for a mongrel ... lol! that is some funny stuff

Logophile said...

Lime~ I would share my treats with him any day, hubba hubba!

Schnoodle~ It really is just a dog thing, the people can't be expected to understand.

Snav~ Aw, thanks, and keep me updated about Rey, if this doesn't work out with my golden, I am going to need a rebound guy.

Thom~ OK, not to put too fine a point on it, I am a PUREBRED Porty, thank you very much, NOT a mongrel. But I am glad you enjoyed.
The AF and I always enjoy your blog too. Hope you were able to smart off in style this AM while getting your Pepsi.